Anti Depressant Medication in Bulgaria

Information about Doctors, Dentists, Hospital facilities and all aspects of health care & Insurance.

Moderator: Moderator

Villyman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Villyman » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:15 pm

lyn wrote:
Moscow_Wolf wrote:
MOD wrote:My Bulgaria doesn't need all this fact finding and 'evidence'. The simple question was Is Anti Depressant Medication Available in Bulgaria?

Does this include RAKIA or should I use the search facility?

Moscow 'Very Facetious' Wolf. :wink:

No, rakia is a depressant. :(

Well, having consumed many malko, I always laugh after falling down. Must have built up an immune system :roll:

dj

Postby dj » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:14 am

flush the drugs down the toilet , anylise your diet get out for a walk up a mountain or hill ,go back home put the fire on and play some happy music and dance , oh and bin the bulls**t tv its only bad news

BG9374

Postby BG9374 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:45 am

dj wrote:flush the drugs down the toilet

Never do that, bad enough the level of psychoactive substances found in urine. Lets not add to that the truth about London's water supply, cannot screen out these toxic substances & only serves to be a truthful example of what could happen if a crowd of antidepressant users move into a village.

Ten years on and everybodys well water probable be full toxic prescription crap.

Enjoy my mind unbent and drug free. Cashew nut anyone? Chicken liver? B12 injection? Medical experts, innit for the money these days MOD.

Teacup

Re: medication in bg

Postby Teacup » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:42 am

adele wrote:you can get antidepressants from chemist in bg i know this for a fact just as long as you know the name of the drug you want i have purchased them numerous times I have sent you a pm

What names have you given please :D

ChrisF
Super User!
Super User!

Re: Anti Depressant Medication in Bulgaria

Postby ChrisF » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:50 am

Some chemists will sell prescription drugs over the counter but some will not as there is a large fine if they are caught, so you have been lucky in your choice of pharmacy.

ChrisF
Super User!
Super User!

Re: Anti Depressant Medication in Bulgaria

Postby ChrisF » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:32 pm

Teacup, you do realise that this is a very old thread - 2011 in fact, so you might not get q reply from Adele, and in any case information from six years ago us bound to be out of date by now

Return to “Medical & Health Care”