buying drugs on the internet??

Information about Doctors, Dentists, Hospital facilities and all aspects of health care & Insurance.

Moderator: Moderator

chrisarvor
<b> Pool Supplier/Installer </b>

buying drugs on the internet??

Postby chrisarvor » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:42 pm

Does anyone get there drugs form the internet?

(don't chime in with all the pro's an cons if you dont)

we have always bought our drugs at the chemist here but my last lot cost me over 200 leva ,just for a one type

I was going to get some off a chemist direct website but they want a UK prescription so that counts us out
Just wanted to know if anybody does this
thanks chris

brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:59 pm

Chris, I don't personally but would have no problems doing so if neccessary especially if the costs are so great.

I know you don't want pro's & cons but I do feel I need to point out that Internet based Chemists are one of the biggest sources of scams and "placebo" copy drugs. I'm not saying this to make you conform, I don't give a hoot, but I do know that especially sites like "Canadian Pharmacy" are HUGE scams on the net.

http://spamtrackers.eu/wiki/index.php/Canadian_Pharmacy

If you are going to buy online then you need to tread carefully.

BG9374

Postby BG9374 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Without getting personal on what the issues are try The Peoples Chemist www.thepeopleschemist.com/

Not all drugs work and your body when given to correct nutrient often finds a fix.

gimlet
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby gimlet » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Try and find a cheaper supplier in Bulgaria. There are mail order pharmacies.

Try and find a cheaper drug, maybe a generic, which does the same thing.

If that fails there are plenty of online consultation services in the UK. But getting private prescriptions dispensed in the UK is usually massively expensive. That's why I've only used such a service a couple of times.

This doctor does both. He doesn't charge much for the prescription and the dispensing fee is only a few pounds but he doesn't generally do chronic conditions or conditions that need monitoring. Worth a try if you just want to safeguard yourself against running out of something.

http://www.doctorfox.co.uk/how-it-works.html

Good luck anyway.

Return to “Medical & Health Care”