rental required Pleven

Information about Doctors, Dentists, Hospital facilities and all aspects of health care & Insurance.

Moderator: Moderator

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:27 pm

Pleven is a decent city, and is well known for the gender inequality ie there are more girls than boys,my friends in Troyan always remark on the fact.......has a nice centre, good shopping, a good market and all you need, has Metro, Kaufland, Lidl, Bricolage, and most recent addition is Carreforr just by the train station.....where I had one of my best 'Bulgaria' moments trying to buy a ticket to Bucharest.......and the journey another unforgettable experience.
Plenty of good bars and restaurants
And a very good hospital so should be a good move for the youngster

FlagHostel

Postby FlagHostel » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:30 pm

i wish mat.

having said all the above, I've had two bulgarian girlfriend's who blew me out.

and a third, the most recent, I dated for 6 months, only to find out once I dumped
her, a friend of hers told me she only used to call me every night and date me
because she was bored and lonely.

I wish I had dumped her earlier !

so not exactly being a toad, but i appreciate your comment

im done with Bulgarian girls. I have a ukrainian girlfriend now living in kiev, which is a pain in the arse getting over to see her.
im trying to re-arrange things now.

scott, no i did not say flash your money around.
i personally drive around in a s h i t transit style van, sleeping in the back,
never telling anyone how much money i have.

my approach was to just go to bars, make light conversation with people and hope it develops some kind of friendship.

this is what i suggest moonshine's friend does !

mememe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mememe » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:22 pm

FlagHostel wrote:my approach was to just go to bars, make light conversation with people and hope it develops some kind of friendship.!

I think supermarkets are the best places to meet GURLS and Pleven seems to have them a-plenty!! Simply 'bump trollies' to get the conversation rolling and then Bob's your uncle!

There's never the possibility of any entrance fee, no need to buy 'em any drinks and no other ancilliary costs either because you can always pop what you might have selected back on the shelves later! It's also economical on time, because most people have to go to the supermarket anyway... You also get to 'inspect' them in a place where (hem-hem) 'the light is better'.... :lol:

For the older, more aurally-challenged amongst us, there's the added advantage that you can hear yourself speak.... :lol:

MOONLIGHT

Postby MOONLIGHT » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:10 pm

All sorted now thanks.
He says he has 6 years to sort out his 'personal life here, prime importance apartment and settle in uni. Got his sensible young head on i think.

regards

Mat
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Mat » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:48 pm

mememe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mememe » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:05 pm

Mat wrote:http://www.novinite.com/articles/172884/Over+100+UK+Students+to+Study+Medicine+in+Bulgaria%27s+Pleven

crickey

All running from the rather expensive fees for higher education in the UK nowadays. You can end up with a study debt that you might never repay within your lifetime, as a large number never will do.

Flocks of students are popping just across the water to study in the Netherlands too, I understand, where studying is also a lot cheaper, even taking into account travel and other ancilliary costs....

It'll also broaden their minds.... :lol:

FlagHostel

Postby FlagHostel » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:12 pm

And no mention of aha.bg in the article mat ?

For foreign students moving to Pleven, I would have
Thought this is as important as showing them around
The city

Or better still, the uni could always start their own
Singles club.

Judging by the amount of replies I got from aha, I know
This would be popular !

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:00 pm

Mat wrote:http://www.novinite.com/articles/172884/Over+100+UK+Students+to+Study+Medicine+in+Bulgaria%27s+Pleven

crickey

amazing story.........maybe the same will happen in dentistry

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:02 am

Hungary already claimed its place as a leader in Veterinany Medicine through English.
Last edited by scot47 on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anni
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Anni » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:40 am

This isn't really anything new to be honest.

My friend's son is in his third year studying medicine at Varna Uni where there are also many international students.

The whole family love the experience of Bulgaria, despite initial reservations related to skin colour.

Return to “Medical & Health Care”