In Bulgaria, pot grows at the heart of power

Look here to read or post general articles and links about Bulgaria from the press and to advise of pending relevant TV coverage.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
dezzie

Postby dezzie » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:47 pm

RIGHT ON BRIK YOU TELL EM MAN ,PEACE AND LOVE THATS WHATS THE WORLD NEEDS TODAY ,FREE THE WEED :weedman:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:59 pm

How do you missuse something what grows natural? :wink:

This worlds full of jobsworth's!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bulldoggeorge
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Postby bulldoggeorge » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:14 pm

dezzie wrote:RIGHT ON BRIK YOU TELL EM MAN ,PEACE AND LOVE THATS WHATS THE WORLD NEEDS TODAY ,FREE THE WEED :weedman:

A typical dope head's response!!! :twisted:
Two years ago I hired a temporary forklift driver through an employment agency, who unbeknown to me spent his lunch hour in his car smoking dope - that afternoon he caused an accident, seriously injuring one of my permanent staff. The victim spent a week in hospital and a further 6 months off work!!
HARMLESS???? Tell that to the victim and family of a stoned idiot!! :twisted:

And NO I don't know what you mean.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bulldoggeorge
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Postby bulldoggeorge » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:36 am

Hello brik
firstly, no degree of legal process or financial compensation can negate lifetime injuries, or worse a dead family member.

Drinking. Again this is a standard rebuttal, followed by "smoking tobacco is worse", it might as well be said it's not as bad as rape, or indeed paedophilia. None of these silly statements have any correlation.

Oh, and yes I do have the same contempt for drunks, - and pedophile's. Not that it has any influence on anyone or much interest to anybody either.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
GarryN
Super User!
Super User!

Postby GarryN » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:21 am

brik wrote:hi bulldoggeorge.

dont get me wrong, I agree fully that taking drugs, or drinking and then driving or operating machinery is not a good thing to do.

I assume that you are attempting to be controversial?

If you kill someone (or several) under the influence of anything it could indeed be considered 'not a good thing to do'. Cannabis plants are indeed useful - for making rope. It's medical uses for, for example, MS sufferers is as effective when the hallucinogenic chemicals are removed. Should one want to smoke (or get drunk for that matter) in one's own home, alone or in the presence of other adults (with no intention of driving or even leaving the house for 12 hours) then one is only likely to harm one's self.

However I do think that it is a shame that people feel it necessary to distort the senses to enjoy life.

Garry

Return to “Media Coverage”