Illegal buildings face demolition

Look here to read or post general articles and links about Bulgaria from the press and to advise of pending relevant TV coverage.

Moderator: Moderator

Pirol
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Pirol » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:34 pm

Illegal buildings along the Black Sea coast face demolitionMon, Mar 22 2010 14:44 CET byNick Iliev 72 Views 1 of 1

An operation will be launched to raze illegally erected buildings along the Black Sea coast, Bulgarian media reported on March 22 2010.

In the town of Nessebar, illegally constructed permanent sheds attached to condominiums will be bulldozed, while a pair of two-storey houses built without appropriate paperwork in the borough of Mishelika on the south beach in Obzor, will also be flattened.

Four single storey buildings in the Kladeri region near the village of Emona, a swimming pool east of the Delta Hotel on Sunny Beach, a pedestal of steel and concrete, and a concrete platform on Nessebar's south beach will also be removed.

Additionally, a number of buildings in other Black Sea Bulgarian towns, such as Sozopol, Kiten and Chengene Skele near Bourgas, will also be bulldozed, the report said.
(Sofia Echo)

:wink:

Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:23 pm

Why don't they just bulldoze the entire concrete eye-sore that used to be Sunny Beach?

stevetheyorky
Super User!
Super User!

Postby stevetheyorky » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:48 pm

Hi all

Ironically the village of Chengene Skele is one of the quirkiest and prettiest villages along the coast.

The "houses" shoild only be made of wood and in the main thay are. There are some spectacular places though and if mpney talks thay are likely to remain while others are demolioshed round them

steve

drainman

Postby drainman » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:14 am

I hope that they include the eyesore on the beach in Sunny Beach known as The Dune Hotel
I cannot think of a more illegal type of building
This Hotel is owned and run by the mafia and is used exclusively by them who do they think they are ! claiming part of a beach that should be the property of the country and the Bulgarian people
Sorry Just a little rant

Barbara

Postby Barbara » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:49 am

Yep and they should demolish all the concrete apartment skeletons we saw along the coast from Varna to Ahtopol last year they are a disgrace and an eyesore and I pity the people who live near and have to see them daily. About time they sorted out these thing. Good for them!
Barb

jinx57
<b>Property Finder</b>

Postby jinx57 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:35 am

Seedy wrote:Why don't they just bulldoze the entire concrete eye-sore that used to be Sunny Beach?

your comment has received lots of positive endorsement to which I add mine

denis15
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby denis15 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:48 am

Seedy wrote:Why don't they just bulldoze the entire concrete eye-sore that used to be Sunny Beach?

mainly because there are some good people around who have payed for these so called eye-sores with hard earned money not to mention thousands of folk from all over who like to holiday there but SEEDY dosent like it so it has to go.

dezzie

Postby dezzie » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:32 pm

iam with seedy on this one ,i know the victoria is supposed to be comeing down as it is sinking into the sand ? and if thay got rid of all them stores along the sea front you might be able to see the see , and keep vlas away from suny beach . sunny beach is sunny beach an sveti vlas is sveti vlas it no good the moveing the sign to vlas down he road towards sunny beach .if you wanted to buy in sunny beach then all the best to you ,likewise you buy in vlas and you can just get the bus down to sunny beach if you want ? TO MANY BUILDINGS GOING UP

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:03 pm

I think that it is a little late to keep Vlas as Vlas and Sunny Beach as Sunny Beach as they are now almost joined up. I agree that the sea front would be better with a designated area for stalls within the resort, but I do get very fed up with people who knock Sunny Beach all the time. It is still the most visited resort along the coast, and many people love the resort, remember if the all the lets knock it down brigade had there way, then there would be even less flights which everyone is moaning as there is not enough, cant have it both ways folks. As said if you dont like it dont visit it.

spile0710

belive when you see it

Postby spile0710 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:31 pm

i believe this article when it starts to happen , don't forget the corrupt bulgarians have said this many times before when i was living in sunny beach in 2008 , their were articles in all the bulgarian papers saying dune was being knocked down , this will never happen !! the mafia have more money and more power than the bg goverment !! the papers print what the eu want to hear ! remember this is bulgaria the country where money talks and bullshXX walks !!

i will feel sorry for all the poor people who were duped into buying in many of these illegal complexes , and have ploughed their hard earned savings into it only to find out act 16 will never be granted !!

and to say sunny beach should be bulldozed to the ground , what a great idea !! NOT !! lets not forget bulgaria is one of the most poorest countrys in the eu and without tourism would would all the people who rely on summer jobs do to support their families !! because iamb sure all the hundreds of thousands of tourists who descend on sunny beach every year sure wont be visiting the delapatated villages and spending millions of euros!!

Return to “Media Coverage”