Novinite asks "What Will 2012 Be Like for Bulgaria?

Look here to read or post general articles and links about Bulgaria from the press and to advise of pending relevant TV coverage.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Hippyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Novinite asks "What Will 2012 Be Like for Bulgaria?

Postby Hippyboy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:58 am

I'm not sure what I reckon , but the Novinite journalists outlook for 2012 is a bit gloomy at best !

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=135477

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
BG9374

Postby BG9374 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:31 pm

Cannot be any worse than last year? Unless you're someone now accepting reality it is a far fall.

Keep building roads, EU grants keep arriving, be no worse than last or previous years.

What they Israelis all about, that we do not need. Trying to keep tourism away and for themselves?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
spantrout
Super User!
Super User!

Postby spantrout » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:45 pm

Wouldn't like to comment on Israeli's, anything said would be construed as being anti semetic, best say nothing!

they are doing the same to the Palestinians re: tourism

taking them to the palestinian site for 30mins, then whisking them off to a fat Israeli's shop to spend money there.

Back on topic, as for BG in 2012, same sh*t different day!!!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Hippyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Hippyboy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:27 pm

I'm not quite sure where the Israeli's fit into this topic , but fortunately they don't seem to be too attracted to Bulgaria , as when they latch on to a place they're as bad as the Brits are in trying to take it over .

Yes I suppose the EU money will continue to flow , there have been a few projects funded by the European Regional Development Fund in VT recently , which magically always seem to cost around 4.5million Lev regardless of the size of the project ; nice little earner for somebody ! No doubt work on the main transit arteries will continue as the EU will want to trade with Turkey even if they don't want them in the club , and of course Greece , assuming that anybody there has any money to buy anything with . For the average Bulgarian it does look like more of the same though , money tight , work hard to come by , but get by somehow ; no real light at the end of the tunnel . Tim .

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
spantrout
Super User!
Super User!

Postby spantrout » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Hippyboy wrote
I'm not quite sure where the Israeli's fit into this topic , but fortunately they don't seem to be too attracted to Bulgaria , as when they latch on to a place they're as bad as the Brits are in trying to take it over .

U obviously haven't been to Varna in the summer recently!!!!

roughly 6 plane loads a week, if not more!!!!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Hippyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Hippyboy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:55 pm

You're right I haven't . Presumably the cheapest way to fly to Varna from the UK will be via Israel next year then . To anybody renting , get everything clear in writing . I guess the upside is there'll be a plethora of fallafal outlets soon . Tim .

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
spantrout
Super User!
Super User!

Postby spantrout » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:00 pm

falafel would suit me down to the ground, but the bad news is that it's arabs that make the best pitta bread lol!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
walkage
Super User!
Super User!

Postby walkage » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Still has to be better than the Uk - cheaper, safer. nicer, cleaner, better woman - no saggy tracksuits :wink:
But spelling a bit wrong - you mean Falula.Com...check internet.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
fred
Super User!
Super User!

Postby fred » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Wow! really surprised to hear you say that you think it will still be better than the UK walkage, sing another bl**dy song for f***s sake.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Return to “Media Coverage”