Up date on people; old forum users will remember

Look here to read or post general articles and links about Bulgaria from the press and to advise of pending relevant TV coverage.

Moderator: Moderator

Malarkey
Super User!
Super User!

Amanda's First Ever Post On This Site

Postby Malarkey » Tue May 02, 2017 8:39 pm

Amanda Mary Jewel's First Ever Post On This Site.
Or as she was known then Amanda Heath or Herzog which she choose to use later on [but always Mary to her friends]
Why she started in Bulgaria as Heath moved on to Herzog and ended up as Jewell became apparent; when last year, I read the various Bulgarian court records that exist concerning Mandy.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14067&hilit=amandalaw

I placed the opening words in bold.

"Before you buy in Bulgaria you should:
Post by Amandalaw » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:46 am

I am a lawyer in the UK and spend one in four weeks in Bulgaria; I am heavily invested in this beautiful country. I have been investing for four years now and can safely say that there are many things to look for when choosing an agency and a developer. I have seen many developers go bankrupt and many naive people loose there monies, please don't make this mistake. Do your homework. Getting bank guarantees from developers and making sure that your monies go direct to the developers account and not the agencies is rule number one. There are only a hand full of developers in Bulgaria that have holding accounts. Paying into a holding account is a must as this will protect you against the developer should he go bankrupt. Always have an independent lawyer to check the contracts, not one that has been recommended by the developer as there is a risk of conflict of interest. I have a list of developers that give full bank guarantees and your monies go into a holding account."
An introductory post that made some assume that English was not her first native language. :lol:

Shame she didn't steer her own buyers to independent solicitors or to an independent holding account.

She was not a Lawyer but it took an age for her to admit this when challenged.

Also its interesting that she has repeatedly; over the past two years or so, claimed to have been a cancer researcher/expert for over 2 decades standing.

So what a maverick she is.

As back in the day when she was an "Lawyer", property agent/developer for her hotel build and all the other projects she was involved with in Bulgaria at that time, nobody knew she was an established cancer expert. Which is a bit surprising because; then as now, Amanda has never been one to hide her light under a bushel. Boasts and brags being her stock in trade. A fact that can be proved time and time again. So you would have thought she would have let someone know. Mind you she never mentions her video career, which is a legitimate part of her historical CV. With that in mind I could have easily entitled this post from Mickey Mouse to Butterfly.

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Re: Up date on people; old forum users will remember

Postby oldtimer » Wed May 03, 2017 6:32 pm

Remember it well, then there was the slip wire, the orphanage, all the children like they were her own, oh then there was the poor girl who slipped in the snow, that went on for pages on how she was dealing with it all, the list goes on and on

Malarkey
Super User!
Super User!

Fetus Eating Pringle Muncher’s

Postby Malarkey » Wed May 31, 2017 9:10 am

I had held off this for so long and in the mean time it was covered superbly and with much humour by two others, but now I can’t resist.

So let’s start at the middle, work backwards and end up in the present.

In March Amanda and Robert J Morris released a Healing Oracle YouTube video entitled
Link Between Emotion and Cancer - Amanda Mary Jewell
Published on Mar 13, 2017
Subtitled
“Amanda Mary Jewell discusses the relationship between your emotional state and your health. Other topics include the truth behind artificial flavoring, things that feed cancer and much more!”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UT1rQSbx0Q

This video has Jamie Feist, the women who ended up in the express newspaper after having her breasts removed with Amanda present. So the video was made in 2016 and is recognizable as the Flor de la Salud in clinic Mexico .

The video was put out shortly after Amanda had offered her $3000 Belize training course for up to 40 people and soon after she announced her healing Oracle University. So it can only be assumed that the video was meant to be an example of Amanda in teaching mode. Particularly as Amanda mentions teaching and graduation a few times. [All posts relating to the training course and the university have now been removed from Amanda's various web pages]

She has an audience of 6; two who are pixelated and look to.be children or young teenagers, Jamie Feist and three other unidentified adults. All six sit through a turgid and an unintelligent homily rather than anything that could be called a lecture. Quite how they manage not to walk out or die laughing at the at the stupidity, I don’t know.

It doesn’t bode well when she starts off with “I am Amanda Mary, everyone knows me as Mary; a cancer researchers for 2 decades” Then 22 minutes of twaddle follows.

“There is nobody in this room that has more cancer than is in my coffee cup” [ Which could have been an introduction to one of Reverend Dodgson's symbolic logic puzzles. It wasn't.] Also it was a very large cup.

Amanda repeatedly emphasize's that she is a teacher and that she wants them to graduate, going so far as to say if they fail the exam they fail the exam, the inference being that they will die but won’t if they follow Amanda’s advice. So it goes on with little to no substance

But it picks up as at 8.35 When Amanda proves what I have always known; that she doesn’t know fact from fiction. As she proves this both literally and literary.

When Amanda asks “what is the most addictive thing to eat?” A member of the audience gives an answer that is inaudible but could have been sugar. “No “they try again and get it wrong as they are informed the correct answer is “human flesh" Amanda continues "there was a man in London called Sweeny Todd. He made pies, he was a barber… they would be killed and go into pies. People kept coming back for these pies; they could not get enough of them because it is the most addictive thing and they are using it as flavourings. Who has heard of Pringles- Once you Pop You can’t Stop”

She then asks do you know the flavorings that is being used? "
A man gives an inaudible reply. Amanda responds “absolutely abortive fetus’s . Elective or not, or if you choose to terminate your pregnancy … they take that fetus and every part of that fetus is sold on the market, [not in my local market] one part is natural flavorings that they turn into, whether it be potato chips, cheese spread, Kraft, I can give you a list of products “
“If you want to eat human flesh go on” At 10.30 minutes Amanda ends her lecture on Flesh eating Pringle Muncher’s.

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweeney_Todd
*http://www.haunted-london.com/sweeney-todd.html

The remaining 12 minutes or so don’t get any better but are less controversial.
At 13.19 minutes she asks “is there is anything anyone disagrees with or doesn’t understand?
Inexplicably, nobody replies that they don’t understand why they have paid so much money to listen to so much cxxp

Towards the end Amanda seems to refer to Steve K aka Florida Man [mentioned earlier in this thread and named as such by Smut Clyde] As she says the only person she has ever allowed back on her healing course twice, was a man with prostate cancer and who was a pupil of hers for three years, but would not accept her advice that his prostate cancer was due to an infection of his front tooth, and who refused for ages to have it removed. She went in to say that she would never again allow anyone else to return twice because her time is precious and something along the lines of if you don’t care for yourself why expect me to care for you.

Florida man is known to have spent time in both the Bulgarian and Mexican clinics and died shortly after his stay with Amanda and her “team” in Mexico.[To be clear he died because he was termly ill,not because Amanda treated him; just as with the other 7 people who have also died since their involvement with Amanda's healing process] I really hope that his wife never watches this video as it infers that his illness was not cured as he had not followed Amanda's instructions, IE he had not graduated.

On March 12th Amanda voices her concerns that people are eating human flesh and posts on her Mother Nature and You Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/MotherNatureAn ... 0548785701 http://archive.is/xnIVd

Titled You are probably eating human flesh without knowing it! Which links to an article that just says “Disturbing video talks about how human and rat DNA have been found in burgers all over America. You can trace almost every single piece of meat that you eat back to 4 corporations…” That is all the information that is given!

To continue the theme Amanda then posted the following
https://www.facebook.com/MotherNatureAn ... 9878781768 http://archive.is/9s8U4
Entitled “ STOP eating human flesh! WAKEY, WAKEY Peops!”

It has a photo of a fetus and says “Every time you purchase mass-produced processed “food” from the likes of Kraft, PepsiCo, or Nestle, you’re choosing, whether you realize it or not” With a link to an article from http://realfarmacy.com. called “Sickening: These Popular Foods Still Contain Aborted Fetal Cells Labeled As Natural[/b]” [Yep the spelling is as bad as Amanda’s]

Amanda seemed not to have read the article, nor does anyone who gave the article its title. As the actual content says” a companies use aborted embryonic cells to test fake flavoring chemicals, both savory and sweet” and that the chosen flavorings are then used in many popular brands. I have no idea if this is true [but others with a scientific bent assure me it is not .See the link to the brilliant Clyde Smuts found further down] But a company testing flavorings on cell is very different from the consumer actually eating products containing human flesh.

What lead me eventually to write this is that yesterday Amanda revisited her misguided concern about human flesh being a prime ingredient in cheap mass produced food. https://mothernatureandyou.org/2017/05/30/ http://archive.is/15SAp "we-have-become-a-nation-of-cannibals-you-are-what-you-eat-but-this-was-not-meant-to-be-verbatim/ " Every time you purchase mass-produced processed “food” from the likes of Kraft, Pepsi Co, or Nestle, you’re choosing"

The photo that accompanied the title when the same post was put on her Amanda Mary Facebook page was so graphic that Facebook have removed it. With the explanation “This photo was hidden because it shows mature content, such as graphic violence.” Amanda Mary shared Healing Oracle's photo.
30 May at 07:37 · Really!!!!! Is this what we have become? I don't want to be apart of the human race any longer. https://www.facebook.com/amandamaryjewe ... 0514972626 http://archive.is/HP6vf

However beside announcing that a large section of the public are now cannibals should they eat food produced from the many companies Amanda’s article named ,

It was the “we-have-become-a-nation-of” that caught my eye and left me wondering what nation Amanda was talking about? The UK, Belize were she is supposed to be based? The USA were she now seems to aim her dubious “healing center"/training activities to? or Bulgaria? were?

Anyway it all goes to prove that if you are a cancer expert like Amanda there is no need to bother with facts.
If she did things like this this would never have existed. Amanda the renewable energy consultant http://archive.is/s9XFD. " Venture Capitalist. Director of pearllodge.bg, pamporovolive.bg, pearlproperty.bg, pearl engineering, Bulgaria's best loved Renewable energy consultant." I was going to use it for the second part of dig deep for Doug your wallet his credibility but I have never got round to it.

Her Belize set up is as baffling as her rhetoric as the business model seems to be ever changing, as are the services offered and the photographs of the “healing centres” location and interior. Leading some to speculate, that it doesn’t physically exist. The only consistency is the various adverts offering its services and asking for deposits via western union or papal.

Lately recently I had written about various arrests. Well the American authorities are now cracking down on Gcmaf and their equivalent of the British “swiveled eyed loon” is under threat. As he also in the past has worked with Genesis 11 church, on both counts I am grateful that the authorities are being proactive. See Dora and Smut links below.

Amanda really cannot work in Europe or the US. I just hope her world just gets smaller.

And if she is basing herself in Belize then it is highly unlikely that she herself has been able to satisfy the various things the authorities there would require. Like licences and insurance. I also remember reading that alternative centers accommodating patients must be no further than an half hour drive away from a hospital. Which if correct limits the areas available and Amanda's chosen area doesn't seem to fit the requirement
Hence some people think that all the treatments being advertised since February, maybe exist to bring cash in rather than actually provide a service. Only time will tell if that is true or not. But thinking back to the 272 children who were to receive free Gcmaf foe 3 months in exchange for $50 packaging and posting. That have never been heard of since I can understand why people are so cynical.

Personally I believe she will be back in Bulgaria shortly.

For other views on Amanda’s fixation; that the general public is addicted to eating human flesh, please read the following bloggers. Their take on it is both funny and well written. Both pages from the two blogger are worth a read in their entirety, but you would need to scroll down both to find the flesh eating stuff.

http://eusa-riddled.blogspot.co.uk/2017 ... quals.html

http://www.hivforum.info/forum/viewtopi ... a&start=10 This is in Italian and so you may need chrome to translate.

Malarkey
Super User!
Super User!

GRASS AN INTERNATIONAL FUGITIVE

Postby Malarkey » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:58 am

GRASS AN INTERNATIONAL FUGITIVE
Amanda Mary Jewell is back in Bulgaria.

Since around June 8th she has stopped uploading other *peoples pseudo health news onto her various social media accounts. In fact nothing has been updated for 10/12 days.
*Who are usually unaccredited and whose work is usually portrayed as Amanda's /Healing Oracles own.

You might think this is a good thing. But there is one huge caveat. As just before she stopped posting, Amanda bombed her personal/mother nature and you/healing oracle Facebook accounts with the breaking news that she has been sentenced to 10 years in prison in the UK, USA and Australia.
Although the news seems to have bypassed the Healing Oracle Website and twitter account.

http://archive.is/ipW6y Mother nature and you.
http://archive.is/bRRQh Amanda Mary
http://archive.is/feleP Healing Oracle

AS AMANDA MARY JEWELL INSISTS SHE IS AN INTERNATIONAL FUGITIVE I THINK IT ONLY FAIR SHE BE TREATED LIKE ONE.

SO SHOULD YOU SEE HER WONDERING AROUND SOFIA/PAMPOROVO ETC, I ADVISE YOU TO DO YOUR CIVIC DUTY AND TO REPORT HER STRAIGHT AWAY TO THE BULGARIAN AUTHORITIES. IT WOULD BE A PUBLIC DUTY TO SEE THAT SHE SERVES HER 10 YEAR PRISON SENTENCE.

MAYBE HAND OUT FLYERS WITH HER PHOTO ON SO THAT THE BULGARIAN PUBLIC CAN HELP TO CATCH THIS SELF CONFESSED FUGITIVE.

ALTHOUGH I ADVISE YOU NOT TO CONFRONT HER, AS THERE IS A STRONG CHANCE THE TWADDLE SHE SPOUTS COULD DO YOU IRREPARABLE DAMAGE AND YOU MAY NEED BRAIN BLEACH [ WHICH SHE IS SURE TO TRY AND SELL TO YOU OR ELSE SHE WILL OFFER YOU A PLACE ON HER 21 K US DOLLAR BELIZE PREMIUM CARE PACKAGE AND DEMAND A 50% DEPOSIT. YOU COULD EVEN END UP BUYING AN APARTMENT YOU DON'T WANT ]

If I cannot persuade you to grass a fugitive maybe INTERPOL can " When fugitives flee, cases are not adjudicated, convicted criminals fail to meet their obligations, and crime victims are denied justice " https://www.interpol.int/Crime-areas/Fu ... stigations

OK despite Amanda's insistence, we know that it is totally untrue that she has been sentenced to 10 years in prison by the UK, USA or Australian authorities and that she only creates this sort of drama when she is trying to distract from another more mundane sticky mess she has got herself in or wants to avoid.

Which means either something has gone terribly wrong in Belize or she has problems in Bulgaria.
Whatever the real reason for the drama, avoid this women at all costs
In fact I think this should be made an official public warning to everyone in Bulgaria.

EDIT
Just to be clear everything in capitals is written tongue in cheek. The only statement that I do mean with sincerity is AVOID THIS WOMAN AT ALL COST.

bigbulg
<b>Legal Services</b>

Postby bigbulg » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:20 am

Quote "EDIT
Just to be clear everything in capitals is written tongue in cheek. The only statement that I do mean with sincerity is AVOID THIS WOMAN AT ALL COST." End quote.
So your telling us that most of what you have written, ie in CAPITALS, are lies/untruths/biased propaganda/witch hunt or just simply without SINCERITY?
I'd be very interested to know YOUR reasons for the crusade/vendetta/constant posting of Amanda Jewell, it must take up a lot of valuable time, have you been effected/suffered directly ie conned/robbed/defrauded? Know of someone, anyone, who has taken MMS?
Rather than take one members posting/ramblings as Gospel (excuse the pun) from a neutral/impartial/unbiased/detached/unswayed and open-minded (uninterested really) person i decided to do a little (very) research, i came up with this on Google, 1st result actually, https://www.quantumleap.is/ an interesting tho rather long video/presentation of what this thread is all about, i didn't watch it to the end but i can see why some people are attracted to this, similarly there is also growing (another poor pun) medicinal Marijuana following that profess to heal all and sundry, except this "wonder cure" appears to have the backing of a lot of Countries, Canada being probably the largest.

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:41 am

big bulg..your supposidly from "legal services " in bulgarai....and you need to ask that question

Oh Dea !!!

bigbulg
<b>Legal Services</b>

Postby bigbulg » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:11 pm

Varnagirl! Actually I'm not "from" legal services anymore, it's an old avatar and i'm not a Lawyer either and never professed to be, what does this have to do with anything in my post? I'm asking a valid question, i know nothing of the person (subject matter) do i have to troll through years of previous posts to get a grasp on why she has become so infamous on this site?
I followed the link above (Interpol) and filled in the relevant things (name/sex/country etc) i gathered also from above and got no result.
So please enlighten me.
Last edited by bigbulg on Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:15 pm

i'm not a Lawyer either
..well I quessed that...

do i have to troll through years of previous posts to get a grasp
...well since you have been a member since 2004.. no , you shouldn, have to...!

bigbulg
<b>Legal Services</b>

Postby bigbulg » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:24 pm

I suspect your up for an argument Varnagirl, i edited/added too my previous post, i had no interest previously but as the subject has been raised constantly i'm curious, especially when the Author Malarkey wrote "Just to be clear everything in capitals is written tongue in cheek." Etc etc. As you should know by now you cannot believe everything you read on the internet and especially forums, so go on enlighten me!

johnjay
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby johnjay » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:31 pm

Hi bigbulg

You posted.

"I followed the link above (Interpol) and filled in the relevant things (name/sex/country etc) i gathered also from above and got no result".

I think that was the whole point of Malarkey's post. You would find nothing because Amanda herself was lying about being sentenced in 3 counties. When I read the post I took the Interpol link only as a reference source for the quote Malarkey used from the site.

The first 3 links Malarkey gives in his post are to Amanda's own sites, where she [ Amanda] has claimed that she [Amanda] has received ten years prison sentences in the UK, USA and Australia.

Having spent considerable time checking this morning I can confirm Amanda's claims are not true and she has not received any custodial sentences. As Malarkey himself states.

His suggestion that people report Amanda was irony and not to be taken seriously.

I doubt very much that Malarkey or anyone else would want the Bulgarian or any other authorities to waste time on Amanda's own lies.

Just to sum up it was Amanda herself who claimed to have received the three custodial sentences. Malarkey was just taking the proverbial.

You asked about Malarkey's motivation. I remember seeing him state several times on this thread that he would stop posting if Amanda desisted from selling or promoting cures for Autism. I think he was mainly bothered by those aimed at children.

For myself I remember and know just how badly people came out of their financial involvement in Amanda's Bulgarian development project from years ago.

I am sure that there are many people in the alternative medical industry who do good work but sadly its also an industry that attracts many people whose motivation and interest are more than questionable.

I would not have wanted any one in my family to have brought an an apartment from Amanda let alone be treated by her following her recent conversion into a cancer expert.

I really think you should reread Malarkey's post. Then ideally read the thread.
Having a look at Amanda's own old threads would also give an understanding.

Lastly the Quantum Leap film you link to, is a Genesis 11 church promo for MMS. So hardly an independent view point. As your link was just to a short promo. The full Gen 11 film can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9Z9DH6JkCc.
Personally I do not believe MMS cures cancer, autism, HIV or any other claims Genesis 11 church and its supports make.

All the best John

Return to “Media Coverage”