Up date on people; old forum users will remember

Look here to read or post general articles and links about Bulgaria from the press and to advise of pending relevant TV coverage.

Moderator: Moderator

bigbulg
<b>Legal Services</b>

Re: Up date on people; old forum users will remember

Postby bigbulg » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:18 pm

Thank you JohnJay,
Quote "You asked about Malarkey's motivation. I remember seeing him state several times on this thread that he would stop posting if Amanda desisted from selling or promoting cures for Autism. I think he was mainly bothered by those aimed at children.

For myself I remember and know just how badly people came out of their financial involvement in Amanda's Bulgarian development project from years ago." end quote
Your reply answered everything i asked for and i'm satisfied with it.

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:23 pm

Bigbulg, I find it hard to believe that you cannot remember the goings on of Amandalaw, on this site, Orphange central heating, 101 children that she had, sorry that is not the right figure but everytime she posted she had more. The great rescue from wire swing or whatever it was, the list is endless

Malarkey
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Malarkey » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:14 am

Hi Oldtimer
101 adoptive children made me smile.

I also liked Smut Clyde's

"she is the adoptive mother of no fewer than 17 children.
Harrumph. Do that with cats and everyone calls you a "pet hoarder". IS THAT JUSTICE!?
August 4, 2015 at 1:15 PM"

From the comments section of his What fresh hell is this? (Farnham Freehold edition) 2015
http://eusa-riddled.blogspot.co.uk/sear ... ll+is+this

Amanda's own account of the exact number of children varies from 16 to 18. Don't know if Doug's children still count since he and Mandy separated. Obviously at no time did she officially "adopt" them.

Malarkey
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Malarkey » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:41 pm

*Amanda Mary Jewell in Belize pages 4 and 5.
*Or Mary as she preferes to be called.
http://www.belizeforum.com/belize/ubbth ... 810&page=4

Amanda reacts to the forum discussion but after receiving short shrift departs.

"Our end goal is to build a 300 unit hospital combining western medicine and holistic medicine with diet and dealing with the psychological side of illness. This is the next phase" LOL

Oh and David Noakes is appearing in a UK court on the 20th of Sep, for fraud concerning his Gcmaf operation.
http://www.itv.com/news/channel/2017-07 ... -division/

Noakes was Amanda and Doug's original supplier of Gcmaf and former employer Lesley Huttchings and Trevor Banks, the brother and sister duo who went into partnership with the Jewell's in 2015.
Lesley Hutchings has also been charged and is due to appear in a French court soon.
Noakes seems to like families as he also employed Hutchings and Banks other sibbling Lynda Thyer as his "chief scientist" Also it was Linda Thyer who sprang to Amanda's defence last year after Amanda was exposed for suppling Gcmaf to the heath food shop in Bournmouth asThyer wrote a long and supportive letter to the Bournmouth Ecco.

So it can be guessed as to why Amanda and Banks choose to remain abroard.

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:09 pm

Thanks for the updates Malarkey keep them coming

Bullador, yes still here lol lol

As this thread is about the Jewell's and unfortunately its title cannot be changed
THREE POSTS HAVE BEEN REMOVED AND POSTED ON A NEW TOPIC "Saying hi after a break of 7 years"
Sorry for any inconvenience.
MOD

Return to “Media Coverage”