Bulgaria's dark side (You Tube)

Look here to read or post general articles and links about Bulgaria from the press and to advise of pending relevant TV coverage.

Moderator: Moderator

poulton
Super User!
Super User!

Bulgaria's dark side (You Tube)

Postby poulton » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:17 pm

I found this a very interesting article from Al Jazeera tv, if yoiu have a spare 25 mins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj4pHuMQguU

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:41 pm

BG had a very big transition and all in all thankfully has been a relatively peaceful one

there was never going to be a magic wand

Seems to be changing for the better,I have always believed Bulgarias best days are ahead and also think many people will come back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYzp778OEyo

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:05 pm

Now that the country is safely in the hands of the New Oligarchs we can all relax.

bigbulg
<b>Legal Services</b>

Postby bigbulg » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:20 pm

if anyone thinks it's only Bulgaria that is ruled by oligarchs they are living in La la land.

Mat
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Mat » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:38 pm

troyan wrote:Seems to be changing for the better,I have always believed Bulgarias best days are ahead and also think many people will come back

I had lunch with a very well connected friend the other day who said it was worse than 2000 with the political elite completely subverted by organised crime and absolutely no control over EU funds. Thankfully I am well out of that game, kneecaps still intact.

johndoe3

Postby johndoe3 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:00 am

Bulgaria is very much like England. Wonderful people with great fortitude, pride and reverence to their history.
We have however been afflicted with bad neighbours.
Just saying.
:wink: 8O

Return to “Media Coverage”