Bill The Builder Blog

If you have bought property and need (or can recommend) reliable tradesmen of any profession please post here.

Moderator: Moderator

bulldoggeorge
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Bill The Builder Blog

Postby bulldoggeorge » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:51 pm

Here is a brilliant blog posted in shoutbox by Domino.
I have listed it here so everybody can have a look.

http://billthebuilder.blogspot.com/

Well done Domino.
Last edited by bulldoggeorge on Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

domino
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby domino » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:01 pm

Well thank you!! but i can't take responsibility for it, 8O it was Lee who mentioned it first, i had seen it on the Bourgas city web site, our bill is famous at last, and for all the right reasons. :lol:

Domino :wink:

Magellan

Postby Magellan » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:05 pm

I actually met Bill the builder last year. We needed a builder at the time.
I spoke to his references, one said he was ok but wanted to do things a little "cheaply". And another changed his build spec half way through a house build. This of course changed the price. Now the client himself said that he had run out of money at the time, so the building had to stop for a while. He reported no other problem with his work.
Now I am not trying to defend Bill, but I think we need the other side to the story before we make up our minds.
So come on Bill put the record straight. You may be innocent. If guilty then surely you can be rehabilitated !

Gary.

susiebes

Postby susiebes » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:43 pm

To: susiebes
Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:15 pm
Subject: gardens Quote message
Hi all
try this firm
great english and very good job
draganova_metals@fastmail.net
they are so keen it will blow you away
ask for katq
Pat

Yep he certainly was fishing, this was a pm i got when i was looking for a landscape gardener, fortunatly i found his post to be a bit fishy :lol: :lol:
Loved the blog, absolutly wicked, sure as f this mans gonna get caught, only a matter of time, :smt041 :smt038 \:D/

deviate1966

Postby deviate1966 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:18 pm

Dont think we will be hearing from him for a while

Involved in a little problem in BG and has done a runner to avoid the authorities....last seen heading towards the UK

Cant say no more than that .................

PS - Magellen

He has had plenty of opportunities to explain himself...........

honey
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby honey » Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:00 pm

I heard on Monday that this man crashed his car near General Toshevo whilst being chased by the police, it is rumored that his car ended up in one garden and him in another, Can anyone confirm? :twisted:

Andree

margarita
<b>Language Tutor</b>

Postby margarita » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:55 am

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:05 pm

Did you see the comment book on the standart news???

Send from: William Foster, email: wpmfoster@abv.bg Date: 31.7.2006 г.
Subject: Your Comments
Dear Sir/ Madam
I feel you have been mis lead by an article on a web page blog in my name. I did not write this article and have no comment on it.
You have said some very damming things about me and I am now taking legal advice on your article.
I would like a total withdrawl of this comment and a full appolagy,in an articlefrom you.
Yours Sincerly
William Foster

njw
Super User!
Super User!

Postby njw » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:44 pm

Hi i'm one of Bill the Builders latest "victims.HOORAY.I wont gointo details at the moment as its late and i've only just found this posting.
I employed this w...er through Draganova metals,recommended by007 Patrick and someone from U.S.A. something.Both fakes.
He is a 40% sharholder in Draganova Metals and Katq is the main director.I'm currently chasing him for £4000. The 18 day job took him 3 months and was not even half finished.What he did will have to be ripped out eventually.He was jailed in Chepelare for 5 days for fighting in June this year whilst on my job.He drove into a woman's fence drunk and drove off whilst on my job and was cautioned by the police for urinating in the village square.He upset more locals than u can shake a stick at.
I shared a flat with this piece of s..t for a couple of weeks and got to know him quite well [or so i thought] but lie after lie after lie.Who would tell you that his son died last year and thats why he drinks.Who would tell somone that his wife has just had a misscarriage and had to go home for a few days.
One of his last conversations with me [june15 ish] was to tell me that he'd been thrown out of my "project manager's "apartment for fighting with his son [slapping really].He literally begged me to pay his accomodation bill for him or the "project manager "and his son werent going to let him leave the house.Them both being 6 foot 9 " ,i said i would as i believed him that he would pay me back.HA! HA! now stop laughing everybody.
Never heard anymore.
His step daughter said he's gone back to England but i heard him in the background.
He told me all about Paul and Alice and someone called Alan and laughed his socks off one night when drunk.Thats when i ""FOUND""" his documents for his car .AND after some enquiries i found his address to be:

William Patrick Mark Foster.[from sheffield]

Its near Silestra
(Edited. For this info please PM the poster.
Thanks. Mod 8) )

If you are reading this Paul & Alice you really hurt him when you got his website closed down.
Oh by the way."BILL" goes by the name MARK now.Even his mate,Toska, who is not a bad guy just suffers Bill ,didn't know his real name and he'd been working with him for months.

Well Bill i know you are reading this as you told me [when p...ed again] that you and "the lads down at your local " often get on the My BG site and have a good laugh at whats being said about you and how you all chip in what to say to P & A etc to wind them.But remember this.What goes around comes around and i'll be in BG in the next few months on and off and guess what i won't be there for holidays.Remember the night of the long knives[ no ref to Hitler] .Nigel.

Oh, and Your wife [who works for the police dept] and her brother who is a border policeman [the people who frequently get you out of the s..t] are being chased up by my neighbour who is is the chief of police in my region.This is supposing that its true they work for the police.
C.U.SOON.

deviate1966

Postby deviate1966 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:47 am

Just so Paul & Alice do not get the blame, I got his web site shut down and had his adverts removed from UK2BG.

Can you pm me Bill's address as I have people currently working for me who are tracking this w*nker?

Quite happy to form a group of people to tackle this guy. There is quite a few of us now who want to bring this guy to justice.

All those interested please pm me and perhaps we can all have a laugh at his expense

Regards

Alan

Return to “Trades People”