Bill The Builder Blog

If you have bought property and need (or can recommend) reliable tradesmen of any profession please post here.

Moderator: Moderator

oddball
Super User!
Super User!

Postby oddball » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:13 pm

Hiya Peli

Did you see he claims to be living in Silistra 8O

Oddy

deviate1966

Postby deviate1966 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:44 pm

Hi Robert

Yes we will be getting HIM sorted..................

Regards

Alan

rab

Postby rab » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:06 pm

Hi Alan,
I know in time you will get bill sorted.But dont forget you have your property to sort.As a friend please dont let him take over your life.When you find the time can you pm me where your property is.

Regards Robert

domino
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby domino » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:06 am

Hi Alan,

Do we know what Pobeda this tw*t has left his mark. :(

Domino :wink:

jayel
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Bill the builder

Postby jayel » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:23 am

Edited by Mod 8)

lucky
Super User!
Super User!

Postby lucky » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:06 am

Bill the Builder says he is "untouchable"...... (Edited by Mod 8) )
lucky

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:19 am

Guys...and gals, please let's not go down this road on the open forum - it's improper (whatever he may or may not have done) that the forum tolerates threats of personal violence...to anyone. So enough now - anything else will be deleted.

Thanks. 8)

lucky
Super User!
Super User!

Postby lucky » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:37 am

Sorry!! MOD

:oops: :oops:

lucky

seanc

Postby seanc » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:43 pm

We all now know that 'Bill the Builder' (Bill Foster etc.) is a crook, and his dishonesty has been well documented on these forums. However, I thought I would share this piece of his ineptitude with you.

I'm slowly getting everything he did on my house redone and am discovering things like tiles laid on 1cm of sand, plasterboard put up with rusty nails, guttering installed incorrectly, floor tiles stuck upside down (and i mean shiny side down!) and so on, but this takes the biscuit. I was looking at the room he converted from an 'indoor shed' to a living room and thought that one of the wooden struts (non-load supporting) he had used looked a bit odd. On closer inspection I discovered that it was not wood at all but a piece of polystyrene he had cut to look like wood and painted white!

I have to put my hands up and say I was a fool in supporting him, but please warn others and if you know anyone who has had work done by him please get a professional to check it over carefully.

If you are employing an english builder i strongly suggest that you check the pictures at http://billthebuilder.blogspot.com and make sure you are not dealing with Bill. And if you're an estate agent please do the same and warn your clients. They'll thank you for it.

Sean

seanc

Postby seanc » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:49 pm

I reposted the above from a new topic I created on the MODs suggestion. I'd forgotten about this particular thread. BTW, I'm writing this from my house in Bulgaria. Despite Bill's best efforts, my house is now coming together, although I could do with that money he owes me.

Return to “Trades People”