builders in elhovo?

If you have bought property and need (or can recommend) reliable tradesmen of any profession please post here.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
splatty

builders in elhovo?

Postby splatty » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:09 pm

we have just returned from bg where we put down a deposit on a property in the village of melnitsa near elhovo. Anyone else bought in this village? we are purchasing this property through bulgarian properties and on our viewing trip we could not have asked for more. however, after reading some of the threads on this bl**dy marvellous site i have become somewhat dubious about using the company to carry out renovations. when we were viewing we were told that the price of fitting a bathroom would be approx 500 euros but after looking at some of the prices that other purchasers have been quoted by bp i find this very unlikely.
therefore i would be most grateful if anyone out there has any info on an interpreter and builders in this area as i think this is the best route for me to go down. a friend of mine has just bought in Zlatinitsa also in this area so we may have a fair bit of work to complete in the coming months.
any advice/info much appreciated and to be rewarded with big bg party next time we are there :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Bri
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Bri » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:12 pm

Hi splatty, I have a property near elhovo and I too bought through property company in Elhovo. I have now been waiting 8 weeks for just the quote for building work to be done. I was hoping to get the house wind and water tight for the winter but at this rate it will be next winter before it it gets done. I have already had work done by another builder and I got first class build work on my property and I am more than happy with the price. Alas that builder is working for someone else, I am going to try and locate his whereabouts as I have decided to start looking for another builder to complete the work and when I get definate details I will let you know.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
splatty

Postby splatty » Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:58 pm

:lol: :lol: thanks bri and domino, whereabouts have you bought exactly? i thought area around elhovo was beautiful and so did a friend of mine who has also put deposit down. hoping to go back for few days in january. anyone going to be there? Domino: that would be great if you can have a word with builders. Are they english or bg? bri: good luck trying to find your builder, it seems they are like gold dust. please keep me posted. Matt

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
insproperties

Postby insproperties » Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:27 pm

We have some experience with renovation and rebuilding of properties as well as proper furnishing and decoration. If you are interested in just send me a PM.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Griswalds

builders

Postby Griswalds » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:03 am

HI SPLATTY, WE BOUGHT OUR HOUSE FROM BG PROPERTYS, WE WAS TOLD A BATHROOM WOULD COST US 500, IT ENDED UP COSTING 1000, WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH IT, THE BUILDERS WAS CALLED INFASTROY. BG PROPS ARRANGED EVERY THING FOR US, JUST WISH WE HAD MORE MONEY FOR THE REST OF THE HOUSE TO BE DONE.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
domino
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby domino » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:39 pm

I think if you first get a quote from Bulgarianproperties.com then go directly to Zhelio at Infrastroy ise_yambol@mail.bg or ise_yambol@abv.bg or there translator Zhivko jkasarov@mail.bg, you will find you will get a much better deal, they did my building work and my pool.

Domino :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Griswalds

infastroy

Postby Griswalds » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:25 am

I wanted to use the builders, but we was worried that we would'nt get any more help from bg properties, if we went direct to the builders.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
domino
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby domino » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:28 am

I used them, they were a bit pi*sed at first but there ok about it, bp.com are still my POA, no problem. 8O

Where is your place Griswald?????

Domino :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Griswalds

Builders in Elhovo

Postby Griswalds » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:10 am

Our place is in Ustrem, which like a lot of places is a really nice village with really nice people. We have only been once since we bought it and need a few bits of work doing. We will post some pictures when we figure out how to do attachments. We are not yet fully computer literate but we,ll figure it out one day. We've seen the pictures of your place and it looks really nice, especially with the pool.
Regards from the Grizwalds.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
lisah

Postby lisah » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:49 am

hiya, we bought with bulgarian properties and alo had the builders round to give us a quote. The full quote for bathroom (all plumbing all rewiring, plastering, boiler fitted, sink.toilet, shower, drainage, concreting, new window, new door, also septic tank, waste away, concreting and all the plumbing and piping, glossing and filling and puttying and everything else for a new bathroom and stuff) it was about 2grand. Now when we went to elhovo we were told by other brits that the lady in the office(elvira) was actually married to the builder. I dont know how true this was, but just to let you know. I also have read other peoples posts that bulgarian properties have done a great job on hteir houses. I guess like all builders bg or gb you take your chances. The building firm named on the qoute was infrastroy.

lisa
:P :D :P :D

Return to “Trades People”