New windows

If you have bought property and need (or can recommend) reliable tradesmen of any profession please post here.

Moderator: Moderator

Stalebread

New windows

Postby Stalebread » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:46 pm

We have just returned from our house in BG. We now have the services of a replacement window company. They fitted nine big windows three tilt and turn stlye doors and a patio door. The price for the complete job using a product called salamander from germany cost £2180. The area they will cover is from Sofia to as far as Bankso so if any one is interested in having new windows send me a pm.

Regards

Stalebread

mishmash

Postby mishmash » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:18 pm

Stalebread We have just purchased a property outside Kyustendil and are interested in the firm you have described. As I am new to the forums apparently I am not yet able to send a pm. Could you please let us have the details? Also, would they be able to do alterations eg could they fit larger windows than the original or do they merely replace what are there already many thanks

You have three posts now, so can get pm's! Mod 8)

millomgirl
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby millomgirl » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:35 pm

I am also having double glazing installed in my house near VT, and have been quoted just over £1000 for 11 windows, all German double glazing. Have seen the factory, and was very impressed. I am going out again next week, so if they are as good as they sound, please pm me in a couple of weeks' time, and I will give you details of the company. :lol:

Return to “Trades People”