Builders needed - Kyustendil area

If you have bought property and need (or can recommend) reliable tradesmen of any profession please post here.

Moderator: Moderator

mishmash

Builders needed - Kyustendil area

Postby mishmash » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:26 pm

Anyone recommend any local builders for renovation work? Also, I'm going to be doing some of the smaller jobs myself but need to know where you can buy some of the builders supplies such as plaster. Mr Bricolage doesn't seem to stock such items Thanks

Wesley
Super User!
Super User!

Builders needed

Postby Wesley » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:33 am

Hi Mishmash and welcome to the site. You will find many friends and a wealth of information here on myBG.
My advice on this matter would be to get 2 or 3 quotes for the work that needs to be done, as you would here in the UK. I would also advise that you ask for several recommenations from satisfied customers, possibly people here on the site.I am sure that members here will agree that this is always a wise move before committing yourself. I am equally sure that Antonio* would be more than pleased for you to get independant recommendations of his work before procceding. None of us would ever refuse the opportunity of gaining a little praise for our achievments.
Stay wise, and once again, Welcome.

M

A case of overlapping of editing! Antonio's post appears further down the page!
Mod 8)

LUCI
Super User!
Super User!

Postby LUCI » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:36 am

you can get plaster at praktiker or Metro (the builders merchant side is separate from the main building - in Sofia anyway)

Antonio
<b>Prop Management/Building Services</b>

Postby Antonio » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:40 am

Hello,
and thank you Wesley for your post.I have to say that i totally agree with you.
I also consider that every customer has to be fully sure of the quallity of work that one provides.
Currently we are helping several other Brits in this area and everyone can do a double check at any time.

Cheers, Toni

P.S. You can get the plaster from Kyustendil.There are several good builder's merchants that provide almost everything needed.
Last edited by Antonio on Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

mishmash

Postby mishmash » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:41 pm

Thanks everyone you've been a terrific help. Obviously, I'd rather get supplies local when I can so where are the builders in Kyustendil? I presume they are off the beaten track or I would have probably noticed them by now. Has anyone used any of these local builders? Thanks

Antonio
<b>Prop Management/Building Services</b>

Postby Antonio » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:16 pm

Hi,
i have been using a group of builders 3 months now and i am very pleased with the job they did.
Also i can help you with the shops in the area.
See your PMs I've sent you a private message.

Cheers,Toni
Kyustendi,BG

Stalebread

trades people

Postby Stalebread » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:03 pm

Hi Mishmash i have sent you a couple of pm's have a look and get back to me if i can help

Regards

Stalebread

JetJem

Kyustendil Builders

Postby JetJem » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:24 am

Hi Mishmash,
We have been using Antonio for building renovations (ongoing) and a they have helped with a more recent house purchase.

We have no hesitation in recommending them, their buiding work is of european standard and all round customer care including property management is first class. In fact after previous skirmishes with other people, Antonios help was nothing short of fantastic.
If you need any further information you can Skpe me, or I am quite happy to discuss openly on this forum as it does help other people.

dj

Postby dj » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:00 am

I have had work done in kyustendil nobody seems to be able to tile any good anyhow I decided to do all my own renovations just be careful do not pay upfront to builders you may get let down by the quality

JetJem

Postby JetJem » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:51 pm

Sorry to say, but I have no choice but to fully withdraw my earlier post of recommendation for Antonio and their work.
At a later date I will post a full explanation, at the present time my hands are tied.

Return to “Trades People”