STROM construction material reseller

If you have bought property and need (or can recommend) reliable tradesmen of any profession please post here.

Moderator: Moderator

MIK_bg
Super User!
Super User!

STROM construction material reseller

Postby MIK_bg » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:41 am

Anybody knows? How about prices and service??

They are in plovdiv, sofia and smolyan..
They seem to be pretty stock with a better range of materials etc...while website is full of undercoatruction pages (at least english version)

mememe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mememe » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:22 pm

I guess you mean STROM21, MIK. I've spotted their Bankya depot on the left hand side when travelling on the E79 magistrale between Sofia and Pernik but haven't, as yet, stopped off to take a look.

Their website is at http://www.strom21.com/ and I'll try to make a point of dropping by when I have a spare moment (which I have to say, unfortunately, isn't that often).... :)

MIK_bg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby MIK_bg » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:59 pm

Hi mememe ... I was actually refering to strom.bg that seems to operate in different locations. Plovdiv, Sofia and Smolyan.

The strom21 seems interesting but too far away from me.

It would be cool to build a little network of people to buy things around in BG and abroad.
There are some interesting offers but it's often in other areas

I'm using an app called Katalozi that collect most of the offers of chain shops.
Quite usefull... Without the mess of accessing different sites with different systems akways not reading correctly on some browser, platforms or devices

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:21 pm

Thats a great idea MIK and has been done on this forum before where several people can buy things cheaper collectively

Each country around Europe has things that are cheaper than in other countries or arent available, surprisingly or not surprisingly there are quite a few things that are cheaper in the UK than BG, some substantially and Im sure it would be the same for Italy

MIK_bg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby MIK_bg » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:23 pm

Yep...here we have greece and turkey. Quite a lot of turkish products sold here as doors and windows. Then italy of course. Many things are only available in selected countries and missing a middle class bg will never see them if not at high prices. Then myself I prefear to buy quality products on bulk things bg seems not to offer often

russia products imported in bg by companies are a total rip off...prices 3x 4x 5x.....crazy

Amazon uk is getting quite useless as they wont ship over here most of the goods...and obviously after all these years they arent telling you this untill you check out... I'm rabid

SatyamHair

Postby SatyamHair » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:18 pm

products matters on our marketing policy....
Nothing is consistent and well versed here.....

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:08 pm

MOD
Please get rid of this Hair Loss Trearment guy. He is a pest.

MIK_bg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby MIK_bg » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:07 am

I'm totally raptured by his mindset... I cannot figure out what he believes he can gets from here.
Not clients I suppose since very few will ever click on the link. Or just out of curiosity to see what is this freak all about.

Think he gets some search engine positioning as the link is loaded in every page he posts

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:45 pm

I doubt it is the hair loss company MIK, its just someone fooling around, probably a disgruntled ex member there seems to be plenty around

Malarkey
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Malarkey » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:30 pm

Troll
We should ignore and keep posting. As the forum had seemed to have picked up a bit until sat posted. Then three days of nothing.

Return to “Trades People”