Are there any builders in Bulgaria?

If you have bought property and need (or can recommend) reliable tradesmen of any profession please post here.

Moderator: Moderator

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:08 pm

There are very few skilled builders and plumbers electricians any one with a trade has left and working in London or Germany. cant blame them Bulgaria is c**P FOR SALARIES. 8) 8)

CurryMonster

Re: Are there any builders in Bulgaria?

Postby CurryMonster » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:31 pm

Hi alfandalma, I'm interested in your building services. Can you get in touch please.
Thanks

CurryMonster

Need a builder . Near varna region

Postby CurryMonster » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:11 pm

alfandalma wrote:I'm a British builder living near Dobrich so I can't help but if I was nearer I would charge 100 leva a day whereas local non skilled would charge 20 lev and take much longer and do a terrible unsafe job. I don't think my charge is a rip off as I supply all my own tools (flying over someone won't get tools over at a cheap price). I came here to retire having had my own building business in the UK where I charged £32 an hour. I can supply photographs of my work before and after. However there are many DIY expats who think they can be builders here as there is little control from building inspectors, in fact I have just left another Bulgarian site as I was fed up with giving correct advice and having a stupid woman who admits she learnt everything by watching tradesmen at work telling people how to do things in correctly and utterly unsafe.
Obviously there are good builders as most hotels are to a high standard except for the plumbing, I don't believe there is a single trained plumber in Bulgaria

CurryMonster

Postby CurryMonster » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:12 pm

Can anyone get in touch .

shotlandets
Super User!
Super User!

Postby shotlandets » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:45 am

I got a good builder in Kavarna. He built me a cracking house. I got a swimming pool installed by a brit and it was a disaster.
I had to get a local company in to re do it.
The one thing I would say, I am not impressed by the architects or the local councils who cannot get the paperwrk right half the time.

paul-alice
Super User!
Super User!

Postby paul-alice » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:01 am

Could do with a price to render outside wall, i am in plachidol village 5 km out of dobrich

Return to “Trades People”