BilltheBuilder or WPMF Properties

If you have bought property and need (or can recommend) reliable tradesmen of any profession please post here.

Moderator: Moderator

lisah

Postby lisah » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:03 pm

I know thats its a horrible thing to have to go through but why not wait and see how you feel when it's all over and you have got your money back and your house sorted. What you liked about the country and the people enough to put your dreams in Bulgaria is still the same. After all it wasn't Bulgaria or even a Bulgarian who made you feel this way. Don't rush into anything you might just regret it!

lisa
:P :D :P :D

deviate1966

Postby deviate1966 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:06 pm

Yes it is a nice country..............just spoilt by a certain individual preying on people like us. This has taken us a long time to get the money together to buy this property and we did it over a two year period.

Now all our plans have been dashed by this scheming con man who thinks he will get away with it.

Told your ex-wife about all this Bill! Not sure she will be appreciating all the knocks on the door from the various authorities!!

Alan

shazndaz

Postby shazndaz » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:15 pm

Sound like there is a lot of rogue english builders in Bg, i keep reading about them lately, i think we'll use a bulgarian builder, sound as though some of the uks builders( from hell) have emigrated over bg, so we'll have to be on the watch out.....builders from hells about. :x

deviate1966

Postby deviate1966 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:20 pm

This is the problem. Bill Foster is not helping the British Builders out in BG whatsoever.

There are rouges but there are also decent British builders out there I am sure.

Just need the decent UK builders in BG to get rid of the UK builders like Bill Foster

Sorry, did I call Bill a builder??? Bit of an insult to the building trade I would have thought!!!

steveA
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

hi

Postby steveA » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:28 pm

in an ideal world this would be great
but
when you have been in bg as long as this man has then he also has connections in high places or should we rearly say black cars
this may be something reputable tradesman do not want to get involved with
this is probably why he does not care
i would advise anyone to go down the legal road and should not attempt to go to bg and take this man on
( whisper in an ear ) we shall call it
stevea

TheMightyGusset

I can't believe this is still going on !

Postby TheMightyGusset » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:36 pm

Jeez Alan !
What can you say that hasn't already been said a million times ?
You had a bad experience.
You feel you've been ripped off.
You've warned people.
Enough Already !
The more I read of your ranting the more I feel sympathy for your dodgy builder.
If you are going to take action - do it - don't bother ranting on.
Actions speak louder than words.

deviate1966

Postby deviate1966 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:38 pm

Stevea

i was not suggesting that people should take Bill on.

I was merely suggesting that this man should not be allowed to spoil things for other BG Builders

Apologies is this was mis-interpreted.

My experience is that you do not have to be out there for long to meet people who drive 'black cars'.

We met a guy (George) on our 2nd day out there whose family own a fleet of black cars. should have seen the look on the gypsies faces when he turned up at our property! look of horror!

His family are VERY RESPECTED in Varna.......if you know what I mean

Alan
Last edited by deviate1966 on Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deviate1966

Postby deviate1966 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:44 pm

To TheMightyGusset:

No one is asking you to read it are they??? if you dont want to read it then dont!

Maybe if it happens to you you may feel that writing here gets it off your chest a bit.

Best keep your opinions to yourself in future if you are not interested in this topic.

Plenty of other topics for you to post your sarcastic remarks on!!!

steveA
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

hi

Postby steveA » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:47 pm

and how would you feel if you were in the postion that paul-alice and deviate and one or two others are in at this moment in time
money is hard to earn in todays environment so letting somebody just ripp you off is not good
DEVIATE you keep ranting mate because the more you do the less chance some else wont get ripped off
you can always pm me and ill read it if others are getting offended
you have my support
good luck
stevea

deviate1966

Postby deviate1966 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:52 pm

Thanks Steve

If people want to read it, they can read it. If they dont, they dont.

It is not as though I am forcing people to read. The topic is there to be read if interested.

At the end of the day, if it stops it happening to someone else by this guy.........then I am happy.

Obviously everything is fine and dandy in TheMightyGuuset land!!

Alan

Return to “Trades People”