Krim

Travelling to Bulgaria on holiday or on a property inspection trip? Post travel dates and locations here and meet fellow My Bulgarian's on the way...or when you get there!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
horses
Super User!
Super User!

Postby horses » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:32 pm

Hi Trigger & Chris
We arrived back on Monday had a great time with you all at the Krim. We will also be going next July hopefully, We can't wait for September when we will be over again will post nearer the time in case anyone is over at the same time
Mal :D :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
horses
Super User!
Super User!

Postby horses » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:01 pm

Hi all
Myself & Tedthered will be back in Ravda on monday if anyone would like to have a drink with us we will be in the Krim on Tuesday

mal :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chrisbelfast
Super User!
Super User!

Postby chrisbelfast » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:16 pm

Hi Mal,
Wish we could join you both! :D .....have a great time during your stay and and I'm sure you'll enjoy the Krim again! ......next July again for sure, and this time we'll also have to go to Ravda and see your place.

Chris

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
horses
Super User!
Super User!

Postby horses » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:10 pm

Thanks Chris can't wait we are renting a car for the week like we did in march so we can have a drive about, hope to see you in July

Mal :D :drinkers: :drinkers:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chrisbelfast
Super User!
Super User!

Postby chrisbelfast » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:49 pm

horses wrote:Thanks Chris can't wait we are renting a car for the week like we did in march so we can have a drive about, hope to see you in July

Mal :D :drinkers: :drinkers:

Hi Mal,
Certainly July at the Krim, we will be booking our July flights in the next couple of weeks :D

Sounds good getting a car for the week, with Easter in late March the 22nd next year, I'm off that week I'm half toying with the idea of going, I was over in April and was fine around New Nessebar, it's really only two weeks earlier than last year so thinking it over at the moment, nothing set. Would you go back again in March yourself?

Enjoy the Krim, I'll also have to try the Sunny Beach Krim as well :drinkers:

Chris :drinkers:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tedthered
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby tedthered » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:20 pm

horses wrote:Hi all
Myself & Tedthered will be back in Ravda on monday if anyone would like to have a drink with us we will be in the Krim on Tuesday

mal :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

We will probably be in the Krim, (Old Nesebur), from about 7 o'clock

Cheers

Ted the Red

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
horses
Super User!
Super User!

Postby horses » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:04 pm

Hi All
Yet again we had a great night in the Krim with bettyspaghetti and her family looking forward to next July we will be out again

Horses :D :drinkers: :drinkers:

P.S Before Ted say's anything I fell over because of the pavement not because I was drunk :oops:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
only1_bettyspaghetti

Postby only1_bettyspaghetti » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:43 am

Hi all

Was a good night at the Krim :drinkers: Poor Horses falling over...You know what the pavements are like in Bulgaria :wink:

Can't wait till next year :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
horses
Super User!
Super User!

Postby horses » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:09 pm

Hi All
I thought I would bring this thread to the top again we fly out on 11th July,
I know Chris fly's out the week before so I thought maybe we should start looking at arranging a date & time for a few :drinkers: :drinkers:

Mal :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chrisbelfast
Super User!
Super User!

Postby chrisbelfast » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:14 pm

horses wrote:Hi All
I thought I would bring this thread to the top again we fly out on 11th July,
I know Chris fly's out the week before so I thought maybe we should start looking at arranging a date & time for a few :drinkers: :drinkers:

Mal :D

Hi Mal,
It's getting around to this time of year again! :D good to see it!! ....yes we fly over July 5th until the 19th. The end of the 1st week, the 11th which is the day you fly over we are heading inland for the weekend for the horse riding trip for Cheryl, we'll be back at the apartment Sunday. How would the 14th of July sound to everyone the Monday night and will we meet up for a meal again followed by some :drinkers: :drinkers: ??

Let me know what you think, also we'll have to get to Ravda that week and see your apartment and get a tour around Ravda as I have just been through on the bus.

Chris :D

Return to “Meet and Greet!”