C.POCEH or ROSEN

Travelling to Bulgaria on holiday or on a property inspection trip? Post travel dates and locations here and meet fellow My Bulgarian's on the way...or when you get there!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
malkipalki

C.POCEH or ROSEN

Postby malkipalki » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:21 pm

I am a resident of the above village and posted in june under the name of bellamaxblue which I subsequently lost the name and password so here I am reregistered under malkipalki.I return to Rosen on the 28th March this year for 9 weeks and then again in July,possibly again after September.There are approx.16 english families living in the village and for a small village is quite a lot.The village is ideally situated being only 15 mins from sozopol about the same from Bourgas and only 35mins from the airport so is very conveniant for everything.If anyone in the area wants to have a chat give us a pm anytime we have had the property for 2 years and have learnt a lot in that time. :partyman:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
starby
<b> Pool Supplier/Installer </b>

Postby starby » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:13 pm

Hi Malkipalki

We are moving out permanently at the beginning of April. We are not far from you in a village called Ravnets, just off the back of Bourgas Lake. Our friends are also moving to the same village in July. Are any of the 16 families in Rosen living there permanently?
We know that there are many British homes in our village but we have never stayed there even though we have had the house 18 months. We had so many commitments last year that were made before buying the house that we only managed a couple of short visits. I am sure that they will find us if they are living out there.

Shirley

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
malkipalki

Postby malkipalki » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:13 am

Hi Starby, not sure about permanent residents I know there are some but most come back home for the winter Brrr.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:05 am

We are the other side of Burgas in Orizare, based here permanently but if we can help just let us know

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jewels

rosen

Postby jewels » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:18 pm

starby wrote:Hi Malkipalki

We are moving out permanently at the beginning of April. We are not far from you in a village called Ravnets, just off the back of Bourgas Lake. Our friends are also moving to the same village in July. Are any of the 16 families in Rosen living there permanently?
We know that there are many British homes in our village but we have never stayed there even though we have had the house 18 months. We had so many commitments last year that were made before buying the house that we only managed a couple of short visits. I am sure that they will find us if they are living out there.

Shirley

newbie to site, so just seen your message.
my family live in rosen, as far as i know there are two families live there permanently, mine and another couple up the lane.
my house is in svet lena, still being re furbished, so we stay in burgas for now. hope you settle in bulgaria as me and my family have
jules

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
starby
<b> Pool Supplier/Installer </b>

Postby starby » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:05 am

Hello Jewels

Welcome to the forum.

How long have you and your family lived in Bg? We will be in Bourgas at the beginning of April for a week and then finally moving out week beginning 16th April.

We will probably stay at the Bulair for a few days and then with our friends in Kamenar for Easter. We are bringing some friends out who have also bought a house in Ravnets. This will be their first visit.

I have just looked on the map and see that you are on the main Sredets to Yambol road. Not too far from your family. There are certainly more Brits near you and quite a few post on the forum. I hope the renovations are going well. Fortunately its not been a bad winter, so hopefully no delays. When do you hope to move in?

Shirley

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jewels

Postby jewels » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:31 pm

Hello Shirley

Thankyou for the welcome
My family and i came to bg 2years ago, the same as you we bought our house 18 months ago.
One or two problems along the way. Without going into too much detail problems with our builder, money given etc, house not finished.
So really we pay almost twice, but still a bargain.
We too had commitments still in the UK, so our house put on hold now we are able to concentrate on finishing it, at last

Wont say by when, as every time i do, another problem seems to be round the corner.

But i do not regret for one minute the move over here

Jules

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
malkipalki

Patio doors

Postby malkipalki » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:18 pm

Hi oldtimer,i'm looking for a supplier of double glazed patio doors either Aluminium or UPVC can you help :?:I live in the Bourgas area namely Rosen.

Return to “Meet and Greet!”