2009/2010 London meets

Travelling to Bulgaria on holiday or on a property inspection trip? Post travel dates and locations here and meet fellow My Bulgarian's on the way...or when you get there!

Moderator: Moderator

schwartzy

Postby schwartzy » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:38 pm

Great, long time no see!

balal

Postby balal » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Hi Rachel,

We should make it, be nice to see you all again.

balal.

phoenix2b
Super User!
Super User!

Postby phoenix2b » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:46 pm

considering how many people are near to London-can we only manage 4-5 people- the meeting is open to everyone-and its great to excange news & tips!!

schwartzy

Postby schwartzy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:04 am

Well John and myself were there! we got there at about 1.30 due to tube cancellations and having to catch the bus. Chris and fred phoned to say that they couldn't make it as their daughter was ill and we hung around until 3.00 but nobody else turned up! How about a Saturday next time, any takers?
Rachel

phoenix2b
Super User!
Super User!

Postby phoenix2b » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:03 am

Rachael, I am so sorry-my car spring a transmission fluid leak just as I was leaving, so I borrowed my sons car and traffic was just so bad-I then got hit up the derrier & insurance advise his car will be written off & I now have whip lash!! Spent most of yesterday trying to sort things out. I am off to BG Sunday-so if you do meet up-hope it is more successful

Pelican
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Pelican » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:21 am

schwartzy wrote:Well John and myself were there! we got there at about 1.30 due to tube cancellations and having to catch the bus. Chris and fred phoned to say that they couldn't make it as their daughter was ill and we hung around until 3.00 but nobody else turned up! How about a Saturday next time, any takers?
Rachel

So,

Only 2 people turned up but Fred and Chris couldn't make it

'Every cloud' :lol:

schwartzy

Postby schwartzy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Ooh, I'll tell them you said that! How about another attempt at a meet? Frankie is up for meeting on a Saturday. Any suggestions for a date anyone?

schwartzy

Postby schwartzy » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:05 pm

Ok let's try again as the last attempt at a meet was a bit of a washout!
John and myself are meeting up with Fred and Chris in about a week and a half at Yates' on Leicester square on Sunday 11th July. 2pm onwards if anyone else fancies coming.
Rachel

schwartzy

Xmas London meet

Postby schwartzy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:18 am

Hi everyone,
Proposed dates for the next London meet:
Lunchtime, Saturday 18th/ Sunday 19th December. Probably in one of the pubs on Leicester Square as it is very central. Any takers/ suggestions?
Rachel

chris_gfc
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

London Meet

Postby chris_gfc » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:42 am

Hi Rachel,
Couldn't do 18th and not sure on 19th as trying to rearrange another meeting but may be possible - subject to snow etc.

Regards,
Chris.

Return to “Meet and Greet!”