meet up in popovo region?

Travelling to Bulgaria on holiday or on a property inspection trip? Post travel dates and locations here and meet fellow My Bulgarian's on the way...or when you get there!

Moderator: Moderator

twiggy

meet up in popovo region?

Postby twiggy » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:04 am

Hi all,
looking at the properties owners guide on here and there are 29 owner's in and around popovo region,don't you think its time we all tried to meet and pass on to the newbies some of our experiences whether good or bad?
regards Paul & Linda

brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:20 am

PosabinaPete has a place up there that may be just right for a shindig ?

Probably easier to actually setup a get together and then tell everyone where and when.

gazzawh

Popovo region

Postby gazzawh » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:31 am

Hi Twiggy,
Great idea to meet up and pass on info !
Gazzawh

twiggy

Postby twiggy » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:52 am

Hi brianj 42,
yes mate your right but most people like me don't live out there full time, so need to know when is the best time for the majority.
The best time for us is around the last 2 weeks in August?
see what other think.

FAYESY

Postby FAYESY » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:19 pm

A meet up would be nice - We will move to Tsar Asen on the 1st July.

adele
Super User!
Super User!

meet

Postby adele » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Hey twiggy long time no speak, a get together sounds like fun please keep me updated

twiggy

Postby twiggy » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Hi Adele,
yes will keep you updated and yes its been along time! how is every one at your end all fine i hope.

splodgebabae

Postby splodgebabae » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:29 am

Good Morning to this beautiful sun.
i live in Popvo and have regular meetrs with lots of people, i can let you know when the next one is, actually we met up last night at the fair!!
we meet in Popovo in differetn places, we have advertised on here a few times but im sure i should pull my finger and do it a bit more, i think the next one is gonna be a week on wednesday but will keep you posted!, there are about 10 of us who meet reguarly and several on occasion. if you are in town before then and want to meet up just drop me a message with number and i will ring you to meet.

twiggy

Postby twiggy » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Hi splodgebabae
i envy you living there full time wish it could be me! but you know how it is money and all that wish i could fined a way to make a living over there.
we are over in august 16 for 2 wks would love to meet up, it would be good if we could agree a place and see how many would come.
There must be loads of things we all could share as from reading on here over the years there are certain people who know certain people that can get most things done, so im sure if we could collate all this between us it would be most useful.
I also know there are more Brits around popovo who don't use the forum so we could put the word around!
regards Paul

splodgebabae

Postby splodgebabae » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:08 pm

no porbs, you say the day and time and will arrange it, will get the usual lot to come over and im thinking the best place is an outside bar which is located in the town centre near the council buildings. easy to find, easy parking and anyone with kids there is a park with swings and slides! anyone needing directions, its the main square down from the post office!!

Return to “Meet and Greet!”