Ruse - anybody out there ?

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
indesec
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Update on Ruse Hotel

Postby indesec » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:36 am

Hi all

I now have an hotel there, so again if you want to visit the city and are looking for somewhere to stay please let me know.

It is right in the heart fo the city, Near to the mayors office and a 2 minute walk to the danube, The Hotel is fully refurbished and ready now, although I won`t be there until the 13th of July 2007 again just to make sure all is in place.

I am having a coffee bar built next to it and will make sure that your stay is as comfortable as possible, Also arrange viewing trips and excursions from there, Or just leave you to it, No pressure, whatever you want to do I can help you with

Looking forward to hearing from you

Steve

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Chippy
<b>Building Services</b>

Postby Chippy » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:40 am

German wrote:Russe and Shumen still have sparse populations of foreigners. I hope it stays that way !

Now, that Chippy seems to have discovered the area you should forget that! Move to another place! :lol:

Cheers German!! :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MrMooo

Postby MrMooo » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:52 am

Hi indesec,

I'm interested in hearing more about your hotel experience having enquired about the viability of buying a hotel in Bulgaria (see recent thread, Buying a hotel in Bulgaria.) Don't worry, it won't be in Ruse, but possibly Chepelare or somewhere else. Anyway, I've seen them for very good prices and am wondering how you go about staffing and managing them. Do you need to be onsite? How will you keep track of income and quality etc?

Cheers from Martin in Oz.
(My wife is Bulgarian and we visit regularly - bought 2 houses in Starya Grad, Plovdiv in 04.)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jacqui-66
<b> Pool Supplier/Installer </b>

House in Rousse area

Postby jacqui-66 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:37 am

Hi all,

I have also recently purchased a house in the Rousse area. Wonderful bungalow with stunning views. Its in need of some some which will be carried out over the next 12 months. The builders have started on the roof, which was in need of replacing the a frame.

I am going out again on 8 sept and have been told the roof will be completed by then (fingers crossed)

Would love to make contact with others in the area.

Best wishes

Jacqui

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:30 am

We are not so far from Russe. Happy to meet people. B&B available at our place for those interested. Cup of tea and a chat is free !

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jacqui-66
<b> Pool Supplier/Installer </b>

Hi Scott

Postby jacqui-66 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:30 pm

Do you live permanently in Bulgaria? I am coming out with my parents in Sept, they are also interested in buying property here after hearing all my excitment about the region!!

We are renting an apartment in Rousse this time, but might be interested in B&B in the future, as I have no idea at the moment the time/cost of the renovations I need.

I hope next year I can find Bulgarian lanuage teacher, as I hope to spend more time out in Bulgaria when the house is completed.

Best wishes

Jacqui

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm

My permanent home is in BG. I work away from home but my wife and daughters are there all year, running our B&B, translating/interpreting and teaching Bulgarian to foreigners.

The revamped site now opens in English.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:51 pm

And I am pleased to say that I will be at home in Bulgaria over Christmas and New Year. Happy to meet those in NE Bulgaria or passing through !

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
theweeton
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby theweeton » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:24 am

Just though we would introduce ourselves, we have a house in the process of renovation about 30 mins south of Rouse, near Dve Mogili. We will be in Rouse for the month of March, on a visit, holiday come site visit, costing and buying furniture type thing. We would welcome contact with anyone who has gone through that experience, to help us find the best shops and suppliers and guidence roun the many pit falls. Or maby just meet for coffe and a general chit chat.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
benne0

Ryce

Postby benne0 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:36 am

Hi

My wife is from Ryce altho we live in VT. A friend of hers has a furniture business and built our kitchen and bedroom furniture in both our flat and house. If you need it can put you in touch with him.

If I wasnt in VT Ryce would be my next favorite place.

Pete

Return to “My Place!”