Visiting Central Varna? Varna News

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
scanniaman
Penny Pincher

Postby scanniaman » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:21 am

Carl, do you know about the undercover car park next to Cherno More hotel ? You have to pay but at least it's safe .
scanniaman.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Oscar
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Oscar » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:23 am

Theres 2 car parks,one either side of the theatre complex just down from CM Hotel,virtually overlooking the sea gardens,both are half empty when I see them.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:29 am

bgcarl....so agree. , its a nightmare trying to get a parking space and has been for a few years now...oscar ,they are probably half empty as they are expensive ...4lv an hour the last time i went there
i gave up on varna yonks ago ..only go in when i really have to now...which is a shame

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Oscar
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Oscar » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:42 am

Can't understand what all the fuss is about,I walk into Varna most days,great excercise,pleasant walk...1 lev home on the bus. :D

Carl,get the marshrutka into Varna,have a kip on the way in,no worry about parking,paying etc,have a few pints,marshrutka back,another kip,home,job done.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Hoowster
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Hoowster » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:12 pm

Parking in central Varna is difficult its true but thee are quite a few pay car parks for those willing to pay.

CHERNO MORE HOTEL< ODESSOS < BACK OF LONDON HOTEL(FORMERLY MASALA PALACE, TRAIN STATION etc

But heres a tip.....
ALL the Mall car parks are free as are KAUFLANDS & CARREFOR car parks.

Parking away from the centre and using your legs for 10 minutes works quite well too :lol: :lol:

I live in the centre and I always find a space.....Not always near my place but within walking distance.... :wink:......Try doing it in Central London.. :cry:

8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
fred
Super User!
Super User!

Postby fred » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi Carl

Go park up at Veselins place and then get the bus in. I know that being a fully paid up Yorkie you would find it hard to cough for a car park.

Cheers Fred.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Oscar
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Oscar » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:46 am

http://www.chernomore.bg/index.php?opti ... 8-08-35-18

Good to see these brand new buses around Varna in a distinctive red/yellow colour....memories of Mainline there,but the Ivecos look good and enhance the 409 coast/airport route no end.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
houseman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby houseman » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:55 am

I see they are considering as an "option" (if Google Translate is correct) optimising the timetabling of the bus service generally to reduce waste. That is good news as long as they don't go too far, it will take a long time for the 409 to fill up with 90-odd people in Golden Sands in April!!! :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Oscar
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Oscar » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Yes,they are also considering OMO buses too....long time to wait at some of the stops around the centre too while all the stotinkis are counted out and counted in. 8O

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Tiarnan
Mega User!
Mega User!

Has O, Neills bar closed down. ?

Postby Tiarnan » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:49 am

Hi
was in Varna a few days ago and noticed O,Neills bar closed. Was it just too early...about 3pm....or has it shut. ? Did,nt even see the usual board out on the street.

Return to “My Place!”