ANYONE BASED IN KRESEN / KRESSEN? NEAR GENERAL TOSHEVO

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
KINZAGOLD
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

ANYONE BASED IN KRESEN / KRESSEN? NEAR GENERAL TOSHEVO

Postby KINZAGOLD » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:33 pm

HI WE ARE BUYING IN KRESEN, JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE FROM THE SITE IS BASED OUT THERE. PS CONTACT IF YOU ARE. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOOOOON THANKS KINZ

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
honey
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby honey » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:50 pm

Hi Kinz
I think you mean Krasen. I dont live there myself, but am in the same municipality of General Toshevo. I do know there are a few Brits and others bought in the area, there is a Dutch family living in Rosen the next village along from you, so they may be able to tell you.

I hope you enjoy yourself there it is very pretty. If you fancy a drink in Toshevo we would be happy to meet up with you.

Andree :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
seanc

Postby seanc » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:40 pm

Yes, we're just down the road from you. I love the place.

Sean

See www.toshevo.info for my developing site about the General Toshevo area...

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
KINZAGOLD
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

BUYING WITHOUT SEEING!!

Postby KINZAGOLD » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:47 pm

YIPEEE A REPLY. I THOUGHT FOR A MOMENT THAT I WOULD BE THE FIRST PERSON THERE! THANKYOU VERY MUCH. IS THERE A WAY TO CONTACT THESE FAMILIES BEFORE WE GO OVER IN AUGUST. OR SHOULD I JUST GO DOOR KNOCKING WHEN I GET THERE! (I AM ONE OF 'THEM' WHO BOUGHT BEFORE SEEING THE PLACE!!!! WENT TO BURGAS BUT DIDNT LIKE THE VILLAGE WHERE WE INITIALLY WANTED TO BUY IN, BUT HAD FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THE COUNTRY AND COULDN'T WAIT ANY LONGER! - CONTINUED HOUSE HUNTING AND WHEN TEMPTED TO COMMIT TO THAT 'TO RESERVE THIS WONDERFUL BARGAIN / GREAT DEAL / BEST INVESTMENT EVER.... JUST SEND 10%!!!- TOOK 10 DEEP BREATHS AND MADE A LONG LIST OF ALL THE REASONS OF WHY NOT TO BUY BLIND - BUT THEN IN THE SPUR OF AN EMOTIONAL EBAY MOMENT ALL MY REASONS WENT IN THE BIN AND I BOUGHT TOTALLY BLIND! HAS ANYONE ELSE DONE THIS!!??? (AND REGRETTED IT?). BULGARIA HAS THAT ATTRACTION! BEWARE!

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THE SOLICITOR DEALING WITH THE TRANSACTION SAYS ITS A NICE PLACE TOO (AS IF HE WOULD SAY OTHERWISE). SO THATS TWO PEOPLE - LOOKING POSITIVE!
YES WE WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN WE COME OVER. ITS HANDY YOURE IN PROPERTY SALES AS WE HAVE FRIENDS WHO HAVE ALSO ASKED US TO SEE IF ITS A PLACE TO RELAX AND UNWIND IN AND IF YES THEN TO BUY FOR THEM ALSO. (CAN'T SEEM TO GET AWAY FROM THE REASONS WHY I'M GETTING AWAY IN THE FIRST PLACE!!). DONT WORRY I DO LOVE MY FRIENDS BUT SHOULD THEY CONTACT YOU PLEASE DIRECT THEM TO THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN!! (ONLY JOKING). IN FACT CAN YOU SUGGEST SOME SMALL COMMERCIAL UNIT FOR SALE NEAR KRESEN? OOPS I MEAN KRASEN!

AND YES WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET UP WITH YOU IN TOSHEVO AS YOU'RE THE FIRST CONTACT WE'VE HAD FROM CLOSE TO OUR NEW HOME TO BE SOMEDAY.....(WHICH I'VE NEVER SEEN AND ONLY JUST LEARNT THE SPELLING OF TODAY!!)
WITH KIND REGARDS
KINZ

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
KINZAGOLD
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby KINZAGOLD » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:56 pm

seanc wrote:Yes, we're just down the road from you. I love the place.

Sean

See www.toshevo.info for my developing site about the General Toshevo area...

SEAN THANKS FOR THE REPLY AND GREAT SITE! ANY INSIGHTS / TIPS ABOUT KRASEN - THE CURORSITY IS GETTING TO ME...(HAS ANYONE EVER FLOW OFF TO BULGARIA ON IMPULSE????)

KIND REGARDS
KINZ

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
honey
<b>Property Sales</B>

Krasen

Postby honey » Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:05 pm

Hi Kinz
I will be happy to introduce you to people in the area and tell you about it to if you wish when you come over.
You have bought in a great place.
I have also sent you a pm

Andree :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
NickHelen

Postby NickHelen » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:34 pm

Dying to know how you got on and what you thought about Krasen, we have just bought in Rosen, the next village to you and got back on 23rd August. Hope you had as good a trip as we did!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bricky

Postby bricky » Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:16 pm

hi all.we are in bg in dec viewing property.we have 3 to view in krasen,so more postings about the village would be great.thanks

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
johnx689
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Krasen

Postby johnx689 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:28 pm

Viewed in Krasen quite picturesque good facailities but perhaps relatively inaccessible compared with other villages.

Bought in the town of general Toshevo itself.

Just out of curiosity which company are you viewing with ??

Best Regards

John

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bricky

Postby bricky » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:34 am

ive sent you a pm.we are looking at 1 property in gt 70sqmt property 750sqmt land 10sqmt out building facing a park.whats your oppinion on this.

Return to “My Place!”