The Dobrich Alliance

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
lucky555
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby lucky555 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm

Thanks for the help. Are there alot more building suppliers around Dobrich? As we haven't seen any. We are on the Varna road at Stojer and only know a few places such as the Irish bar, The Barcardi Club, Mr Bricolage and Techno.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
fadsbg

Postby fadsbg » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:31 pm

Hi there is Dobrich stroy which is by the KAT police station at the traffic lights turn right, just before the KAT police if you come into Dobrich from Balchik.
There is also two other two other Builders merchants one off the road that has EON office on it leading out of Dobrich, turn left at the lights follow the road around and its on the right, the other is a bit more difficult to describe.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bgcarl
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby bgcarl » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:54 pm

Lovely warm and sunny day when I went into town today. The Business Centre next to the Bazaar is almost complete now and all the hoardings are down and the car park and paths have been restored. Certainly looks a lot better. Does anyone know specifically whats going into the new centre?

On a totally separate issue, don't buy the multiset garden tools from Kaufland - they are as crap as the Craptika stuff. I only bought it for the secaturs which broke on the first twig I cut. Give Kaufland their due though, they gave me my money straight back without any scowls or wrinkling of brows. In fact, they gave me 20lv back for a 19.99lv item. If I do that a few thousand times a week I could make a living at it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

BGCarl

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Painter
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Painter » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:08 pm

I could believe that Carl.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bgcarl
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby bgcarl » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:29 pm

The circus has come to town!

Next to Kaufland, for a week I think.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bgcarl
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby bgcarl » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:02 pm

Some bright spark in Dobrich has decided to get rid of hundreds of free parking places and change roads to one way systems. All this implemented this week with mass confusion and massive frustration.

Ah progress!

:evil: :roll: :evil:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
shebry
Super User!
Super User!

Postby shebry » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:43 pm

bgcarl wrote:Some bright spark in Dobrich has decided to get rid of hundreds of free parking places and change roads to one way systems. All this implemented this week with mass confusion and massive frustration.

Ah progress!

:evil: :roll: :evil:

Is that for ever or just whilst the circus is in town
If a policeman stops you and say's you are going down a one way street, Reply to him I was only going ONE WAY :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Pixi

Postby Pixi » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Good one Shebry :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Villyman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Villyman » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:07 pm

I was "that man" who was going the wrong way down the market street. Was the "change" advertised somewhere?.

Signs up all over the place - Pay the man - 3 Hour Limit - Then get Clamped and Towed, and in English as well with little pictograms.

Dobrich now has loads of Yellow Perils running around with pay and display machines in snazzy Day-Glo Waistcoats.

Now we know how they are going to pay for the Town Centre Reconstruction.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
shebry
Super User!
Super User!

Postby shebry » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 am

Villyman wrote:I was "that man" who was going the wrong way down the market street. Was the "change" advertised somewhere?.

Signs up all over the place - Pay the man - 3 Hour Limit - Then get Clamped and Towed, and in English as well with little pictograms.

Dobrich now has loads of Yellow Perils running around with pay and display machines in snazzy Day-Glo Waistcoats.

Now we know how they are going to pay for the Town Centre Reconstruction.

Hi Villyman

Just got back to the UK from Villa Lorna yesterday. Before leaving I went into Dobrich and I have to say I was very impressed with the major construction going on in the town centre, but I don't think the amount of Leva collected by the Yellow Perils will even pay for much more than a lorry load of sand and cement, in fact the board opposite the Dobrich Hotel showing the new layout tells us that the project is being financed by us
The European Union As for the Yellow Perils, they feel very important at present but I wonder how many we will see on the roads when it is -20c. I have been told that there are only two tow-away lorries, so we could be waiting a long time to have our car towed away
To conclude, I am going to have my usual moan, why can't the Police and Authorities concentrate on catching the real criminals, example:- surely it doesn't take 3 (three) policemen with radar to catch a speeding motorist

Return to “My Place!”