The Dobrich Alliance

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Villyman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Villyman » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:33 pm

It used to be a Lev for the whole day in the Centre Car Parks, now its a Lev an hour!! which is a massive jump.

Its now easier to get parking with loads of spaces right up to the Square. Obviously the locals are are not willing to pay the increased charge and are parking further out from the centre.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bgcarl
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby bgcarl » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:04 am

Villyman wrote:It used to be a Lev for the whole day in the Centre Car Parks, now its a Lev an hour!! which is a massive jump.

Its now easier to get parking with loads of spaces right up to the Square. Obviously the locals are are not willing to pay the increased charge and are parking further out from the centre.

So, I'm a local!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Villyman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Villyman » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Miserable Sod!! :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Candyfrank

Postby Candyfrank » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:10 am

shebry wrote:
Villyman wrote:I was "that man" who was going the wrong way down the market street. Was the "change" advertised somewhere?.

Signs up all over the place - Pay the man - 3 Hour Limit - Then get Clamped and Towed, and in English as well with little pictograms.

Dobrich now has loads of Yellow Perils running around with pay and display machines in snazzy Day-Glo Waistcoats.

Now we know how they are going to pay for the Town Centre Reconstruction.

Hi Villyman

Just got back to the UK from Villa Lorna yesterday. Before leaving I went into Dobrich and I have to say I was very impressed with the major construction going on in the town centre, but I don't think the amount of Leva collected by the Yellow Perils will even pay for much more than a lorry load of sand and cement, in fact the board opposite the Dobrich Hotel showing the new layout tells us that the project is being financed by us
The European Union As for the Yellow Perils, they feel very important at present but I wonder how many we will see on the roads when it is -20c. I have been told that there are only two tow-away lorries, so we could be waiting a long time to have our car towed away
To conclude, I am going to have my usual moan, why can't the Police and Authorities concentrate on catching the real criminals, example:- surely it doesn't take 3 (three) policemen with radar to catch a speeding motorist

Hi shebry... Did you not note that the big board you referred to states that it is what the centre will look like after "35 years" :?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
eureka
Super User!
Super User!

Postby eureka » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Hi Everyone!

Can anyone provide an update on the progress of the renewal works planned for the centre of Dobrich?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
shebry
Super User!
Super User!

Postby shebry » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:21 am

eureka wrote:Hi Everyone!

Can anyone provide an update on the progress of the renewal works planned for the centre of Dobrich?

There was a lot of movement and renovations going on in November so there must be some changes. Has anybody got any photo's to show us

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Candyfrank

Postby Candyfrank » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:26 am

Not much has been done since the snow falls... they have put in about 10 plant islands and cemented over the old large flag stones outside the new Mall & Billi (on top floor there is 10 pin bowling/Pool/darts) they also cemented on the opposite so it is much safer to walk. So far it is a good improvement. By the way Cinema goers can find what on at their website http://www.kinoikar.com/

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
shebry
Super User!
Super User!

Postby shebry » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:51 pm

Candyfrank wrote:

Not much has been done since the snow falls... they have put in about 10 plant islands and cemented over the old large flag stones outside the new Mall & Billi (on top floor there is 10 pin bowling/Pool/darts) they also cemented on the opposite so it is much safer to walk. So far it is a good improvement. By the way Cinema goers can find what on at their website http://www.kinoikar.com/

Thank you candyfrank
For those of us who have an interest in Dobrich and the surrounding area but live in the UK, please keep us up to date with the ongoing improvements and developments in the centre
Thanks
shebry
PS I have sent you a pm as well

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
eureka
Super User!
Super User!

Postby eureka » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:22 pm

Candyfrank wrote:

Thanks very much CandyFrank.

Sounds like they are making great progress there. And hopefully with the snow gone, work will race ahead.

Thanks also for the update on the new Mall. I didn't know a 10 pin bowling complex was going in. That's wonderful news!

Please keep us updated as much as you can. It is greatly appreciated.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Candyfrank

Postby Candyfrank » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:28 am

eureka wrote:
Candyfrank wrote:

Please keep us updated as much as you can. It is greatly appreciated.

I have posted photos of the works in the Dobrich center on my DESS website. Gardeners and interested note that the Dobrich Fair is from 2 - 5 February-09:00 -18:00 to 6 February from 09.00-14.00 and worthy of a visit as seen at their website http://www.dobrich-fair.com/forvisitors.php?eid=1

Return to “My Place!”