anyone living in Bebrovo

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

cazpaul
Super User!
Super User!

anyone living in Bebrovo

Postby cazpaul » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:33 am

hi there we have a house in bebrovo nr elena.apparantly there are other brits in our village but not met any yet.

grumpy

Re: anyone living in Bebrovo

Postby grumpy » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:08 pm

Hello, just seen your shout for anyone having a house in Bebrovo. Well we have. we purchased it in November 2006.

cazpaul
Super User!
Super User!

Postby cazpaul » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:11 pm

hey thats fantastic grumpy , i think we are the only two brit families. we bought ours in march last year. if you cross the river over the roman bridge and up the hill we are on the left. are you relocating or is it holiday home ?

carole and paul

grumpy

Bebrevo

Postby grumpy » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:59 pm

Hi,

Great stuff, think I know where it is.
We are coming out 2 weeks at easter, maybe we can meet up then?

Charlotte (grumpys more cheerful half (by the way his name is Jason) :D

cazpaul
Super User!
Super User!

Postby cazpaul » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:11 pm

we are out from 3rd to 21st april so should see u two then. dont be afraid to come calling

carole and paul

redhouse

Postby redhouse » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:24 pm

Hi carole and Paul. I will be moving to ganev this month permanently. Hope to see you next month xx

JackieJ
Super User!
Super User!

Anyone still in Bebrovo ?

Postby JackieJ » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:04 am

Hi
Is anyone still in Bebrovo ?

JackieJ
Super User!
Super User!

Postby JackieJ » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:51 am

I have used the search on here and it says Cazpaul ( Carole and Paul ) have a place here but Carole's 'blog' hadn't been updated for a couple of years, does anybody know them ? Anyone know if they're still in this village ?
Thanks

mememe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mememe » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:21 pm

JackieJ wrote:I have used the search on here and it says Cazpaul ( Carole and Paul ) have a place here but Carole's 'blog' hadn't been updated for a couple of years, does anybody know them ? Anyone know if they're still in this village ?
Thanks

Disregarding the loss of 3 years data from the site for one moment, cazpaul's profile show them not to have been online here since 2011. They could still be here in BG or maybe not. You could try sending them a PM (Personal Message) via this site and see what happens. Assuming they haven't moved email addresses in the interim, they should get an email informing them that they have a PM and hopefully, they might log in, read it and reply to you.

You will know if/when the message has been read. When it disappears from your 'Outbox' and moves into your 'Sent' box, it has been read.

JackieJ
Super User!
Super User!

Postby JackieJ » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:58 pm

ok mememe thankyou :smt023

Return to “My Place!”