Southern Sunny Beach Alliance

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tedthered
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby tedthered » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:28 pm

Hi

Trigger, I think there are 2 Irish Bars in New Nessebur, there is one on the road from Old Nessebur to Ravda, and also one in the middle of New Nessebur somewhere, looking at the directions I think that is the one in the middle

Cheers

Ted the Red

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chrisbelfast
Super User!
Super User!

Postby chrisbelfast » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:06 pm

Trigger wrote:Hi Chris and everyone :)

Great photos and reports back Chris, can't wait to get back out myself. It looks like plenty has gone on since last year.

The jazz cafe and Italian restaurant certainly sound interesting, we must pencil that in for July :)

I found this today on another forum which I thought may be of interest.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=79528

Looks like an over night ferry to Istanbul is starting up from Nessebar to Istanbul which is another plus for the area.

Trigger

Hi Trigger,
Glad you enjoyed the picture update :D I think you'll see a good few changes when you get back over, great find about the over night ferry from Nessebar to Istanbul, a real plus for the area as well and add's another angle for our future visits.

We'll get a night at that restaurant we went to in New Nessebar, the Jazz Cafe looked to be good, if my mind serves me correct! The Irish Bar you have linked to is in the same street on the right, I remember a jeep parked outside with the name on it. Looked good, but I did not go in :lol: logic 8O .......another place for us to re-visit then in july for a bit of craick :drinkers:

Chris

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
BelfastRich
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby BelfastRich » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:09 pm

Yeah, thanks for letting us know about the bar, looks good and friendly. Will check it out when i`m over in August and hopefully you guys wont have drank the place dry by then. :drinkers: cant wait

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chrisbelfast
Super User!
Super User!

Postby chrisbelfast » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:29 pm

BelfastRich wrote:Yeah, thanks for letting us know about the bar, looks good and friendly. Will check it out when i`m over in August and hopefully you guys wont have drank the place dry by then. :drinkers: cant wait

Hi Rich,
Good to see another fellow Belfast man :D ........I'll certainly give it a good go in July, but we'll make sure we leave you some left to drink in August :drinkers:

There's plenty in and around New Nessebar I really overlooked it a lot last year, going into the Old town mostly when going that side. When I was over at Easter most of the life was in there rather than Sunny Beach so got to enjoy it a lot and it's only 10 mins walk from the apartment which is handy.

Chris

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chass
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby chass » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:41 am

HI ALL,
me and my wife bought off plan in the Aquamarine apartments in 2005 we have been a few times now and are hoping to get over on the 18the May for 2 weeks, we would like to meet up with other people from this forum, also come to one of the arranged nights out in Newcastle that I have read about, as we live in Blyth
We cant wait to see what the karolina is like, anyone got any recent photos?Someone also mentioned Monet we got him to do a few jobs for us and he was very helpful.
Charlie & Sandra Williams

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chrisbelfast
Super User!
Super User!

Postby chrisbelfast » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:30 am

chass wrote:HI ALL,
me and my wife bought off plan in the Aquamarine apartments in 2005 we have been a few times now and are hoping to get over on the 18the May for 2 weeks, we would like to meet up with other people from this forum, also come to one of the arranged nights out in Newcastle that I have read about, as we live in Blyth
We cant wait to see what the karolina is like, anyone got any recent photos?Someone also mentioned Monet we got him to do a few jobs for us and he was very helpful.
Charlie & Sandra Williams

Hi Charlie and Sandra,
Good to hear from you, I have bought in Blumarine and was over the Easter week, I took these pictures of the Carolina etc when I was over and they are on my gallery here is the link.

http://www.mybulgaria.info/view-gallery ... lfast.html

The pictures showing between both blocks was taken at the back of Aqua Marine. Its far on, but still a lot of work to go with it but the do work quickly.

Marion on the forum has met Monet, he sounds a very useful guy :D

I'm not over until July next, but I'm sure there'll be others over in May. Good luck!

Chris

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chass
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby chass » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:53 am

Chris,
Thanks for the photo link, I can not believe how high the karolina has gone, we are dying to see it after seeing your photos,we just hoping we can get over in May. When is the karolina due to get finished?Do you know of anyone on the forum who has got an apartment in the Aquamarine?

Charlie & Sandra

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
enyaW

Aquamarine Appartments, Sunny Beach

Postby enyaW » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:02 pm

Hi All,

Just come across this site and wanted to say what a relief to find people that have bought off plan at the same apartments as me.

I Just wanted to say Hi and let you know i'm here. I have not been out to my apartment yet and have nightmares that someone else will be in it when I do! lol

I am going to read through the comments made to see what has already been said and then hopefully get to know more.

In the meantime, I would like to get to know the people who have apartments in Aquamarine at Sunny Beach so that we can perhaps keep an eye on each others properties etc. whilst we are over visiting. I am hoping to get over within the next six weeks.

Regards

Wayne

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chass
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby chass » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:00 pm

Wayne, nice to hear from you,It sounds as if you are in the Aquamarine, I do not understand that you have not been out there, as they have been built 2 years? We know a few people in the Aquamarine in A block. Let me know when you are going out if we are there at the same time we will try to arrange to meet. I am sure everything will be ok for you when you get out there.
Charlie & Sandra

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
enyaW

Aquamarine

Postby enyaW » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:42 pm

Hi Charlie & Sandra

Thanks for the reply. Yes your right the property has been built for a while, but the Bulgarian Dreams lawyer lost my paperwork and I had to start over again with the legalisation process.

I will hopefully be getting over very soon and it would be great to meet up, I need to sort out my local taxes and some furniture too!

Regards

Wayne

Return to “My Place!”