anyone bought near bojurets(bozhurets) kavarna

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

pilly

anyone bought near bojurets(bozhurets) kavarna

Postby pilly » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:55 am

hi i'm pilly bought a villa in bojurets which is completed now took 3 years to do-(ready for holidays and rental)looking forward to my holidays this year and dive in the pool- i am trying to gather a list of brits and english speaking bulgarians/foreiners who live nearby and find out what neibours i have- i know a block of apartments have gone up oppersite me and assume a few have been sold to brits--being only 4 km from kavarna centre is great-love kavarna beach and resurants and love balchik-cant wait for hotels and golf marina to be finished as it will be stunning.reards pilly

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:56 am

Try using the property members search function down under information on the left hand column here, that will show you a clickable map that might get you some new contacts in your area. Remember to put yourself on the map in your own profile area!

Mod 8)

Xavi

Postby Xavi » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:59 pm

Hi,

I wonder whether you succeed in collecting info from owners in Bojurets. We are interested in the area too and looking forward to seeing it develop.
Regards.

kat36

Bojurets

Postby kat36 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:37 pm

Does any one have rough idea of land price (regulated) in Bojurets

Xavi

Re: Bojurets

Postby Xavi » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:47 am

kat36 wrote:Does any one have rough idea of land price (regulated) in Bojurets

Hard to tell with ever changing prices. Last summer you wouldn't get anything under 35 EUR/m2.

scanniaman
Penny Pincher

Postby scanniaman » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:27 pm

Xavi is right unless the land is located well away from the coast or if you want to buy a few hundred decares then it is cheaper. Certainly any land close to the sea will cost minimum €35-€40 sq/m.
scanniaman

Chippy
<b>Building Services</b>

Postby Chippy » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:32 pm

Yes and the cost all depends on whether it is first , second, third , fourth, fifth line etc to the sea.

Regarding people living in or around Boz. try posting a message on " The Northern Alliance " thread in " My Place " as that is where a lot of the Northerners hang out.

Best of Luck

Chippy

LeGu

Postby LeGu » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:40 pm

I think many - if not most - of the apartments in Bojurets 1-4 are sold to Norwegians.

Which ought to be good news - they are usually quiet, uncomplicated people...

Just bought apartment Bojurets 4, Block C, Apt. 4....

Thursty
<b>Property Sales/Building Services</b>

bojourets

Postby Thursty » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:08 pm

Hi,
Just live down the road at TSARICHINO. I can tell you that prices in Bojourets are pretty much similar to those at TOPOLA. Front line with its magnificent views can be anything even 100 EUROS sq metre. I got stopped by a shepherd
who immediately offered his plot about third line for 40 EUROS.
BE WARNED most of these plots are unregulated.
I do know however of a project consisting of Front Line Apartments that has just been given the go ahead. These are pretty powerful bussinessmen in this area so know what is required.
Anybody seriously thinking of land in this area should first check ACCESS. You may find the above mentioned have it stitched up for their developments.
Cheers THURSTY

LeGu

Postby LeGu » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:23 pm

Last Bojuret project is now released as off-plan. The constructor is ISO-approved in Germany, and I guess that's as serious as one can get in Bulgaria.

Unfortunately, there was a 10% price increase on July 1st, but the prices are still extremely low compared to other places in Europe.

Return to “My Place!”