anyone bought near bojurets(bozhurets) kavarna

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:51 pm

can anyone help ??

ERICAANDJOHN

Re: anyone bought near bojurets(bozhurets) kavarna

Postby ERICAANDJOHN » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:34 pm

Hi Can people who have land in Bojurets Kavarna please contact us we have some important information for you Thanks

houseman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby houseman » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:21 am

I think more people might come forward if the o/p were not so vague. It almost sounds like some kind of scam to lure people. I'm not saying it is, but people are rightly wary of making contact with people who profess to "help" with all kinds of things these days.

Enterprise

Medication

Postby Enterprise » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:22 pm

Hi there guys,
Can anyone say if it is possible to buy prescription medication over the counter in BG? We went to Spain and was able to buy my medication over the counter there so wondered if it was the same in BG.
Any information reguarding this would be helpfull.

MarkieB
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby MarkieB » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:33 pm

Yes you can buy pretty much whatever you want over the counter in BG pharmacies.

ChrisF
Super User!
Super User!

Postby ChrisF » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:17 pm

Got to disagree with that, Markie I've lived in Bg for eleven years now and have seen big changes in that time. Pharmacies now face large fines if they supply medication without a prescription, so it's more than their job or business is worth.
Even if they were able to supply it's quite likely that you wouldn't be able to get the same meds as in the UK where the generic form is usually supplied to save on costs. In Bulgaria brand names are prescribed so unless you really, really knew what the equivalent was you would be playing a dangerous game.

truckyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby truckyboy » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:05 pm

What i found 1 year when i was getting a bit low on my medication, was they would serve you without a prescription, but the same tablets i wanted were of a higher milligram, in othe word, a lot bigger than what i had from the uk..but carefully managed to break them to a smaller quantity..what i do now is ask my pharmacy in the uk, to order 3 months supply which they gladly do..and i never run out.

Return to “My Place!”