anyone bought near bojurets(bozhurets) kavarna

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

Pantain
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Progress in the cow field

Postby Pantain » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:30 pm

I have just returned from a visit to the cow field adjacent to Bozhurets. There is clearly some progress here as there is a tarmac road running around the field and joining it to the main road.
Progress is also evident by the new telephone mast build next to the small concrete pillar (presumably a triangulation point) overlooking the Thracian Cliffs Golf Course.
I have posted a picture showing both:
http://www.mybulgaria.info/show-bulgarian-picture-15412.html
Regards
Pantain

LeGu

Postby LeGu » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:26 pm

"I have just returned from a visit to the cow field adjacent to Bozhurets. There is clearly some progress here as there is a tarmac road running around the field and joining it to the main road."

In my opinion, there is more than some progress. All apartments in the C-building are finished, and we were able to visit and view 2 of them in August. All apartments in all buildings in Bojurets 4 are said to be finished before 2009 is over.

sfm
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Bozhurets

Postby sfm » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:33 pm

I have a house in Bozhurets, which has just had major renovation work and is now ready to use! I will be out there for 2 weeks from 22nd May, so if you are about then let me know.

JCR111

Postby JCR111 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:05 am

Hello everyone, it's interesting to read your thoughts on Bojurets. I own some land in the village also and we have plans approved to build 20 apartments. If you know the village well you will have noticed the 4 villas that sit on the cliff edge about 1km to the left of Thracian Cliffs entrance. Our land is just behind the right hand villa, and elevated slightly with views of the golf course and sea. It would be nice to meet some of you other owners next time I'm in Bulgaria. I don't have any plans to visit yet but I'm sure I will at some point this summer. Where is your house situated sfm? There is one set back from our land - could that be yours?

Cheers,

James

Chippy
<b>Building Services</b>

Postby Chippy » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Hi

I have not been to Boz for about a year or so so I will have a look at all the work and changes next month.

Cheers

Chippy

sfm
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Bozhurets

Postby sfm » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 am

Sadly my house isn't overlooking the sea, it's about 1km back, about midway between the main road and the sea. It is becoming quite popular there now, so it would be lovley for all of us to have a meet up at some time in the near future.
Last edited by sfm on Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

JCR111

Postby JCR111 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:45 am

Nice to hear from you sfm. Thanks for explaining where your house is, but I have to say it's hard to picture exactly where you are because it has been a while since I was there.

It would be good to meet, so I'll keep everyone posted on my next trip out there.

Would be good to hear about any progress there chippy.

James

JCR111

Postby JCR111 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Hi SFM, I'm actually going to be in Bojurets region 22nd and 23rd May. If you want to meet up please pass on your contact details. I'll be busy on 22nd but 23rd would be fine to meet.

Regards,

James

LeGu

The Norwegians are coming!

Postby LeGu » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Around 80 apartments in the village of Bozhurets have been purchased by Norwegians. The final touch is currently being done for the Bozhurets 4 complex, while somewhat more work is left for the Bozhurets 3 complex.

But relax, Norwegians are very nice and quiet people. So, stop by and say hello after we have moved in.

scanniaman
Penny Pincher

Postby scanniaman » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:35 pm

Is there anyone on here trying to sell a house in Bozhurets ? there is one for sale and I'm trying to trace the owner.
scanniaman

Return to “My Place!”