THE NORTHERN BLACK COAST ALLIANCE

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

glenda

Postby glenda » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:06 pm

Aye, thanks Pirol old boy. And all the best to yourself, and the ones you care for, for 2010, and to any other Northerners looking in.

Glenov

scanniaman
Penny Pincher

Postby scanniaman » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:44 am

happy new year to all the northerners and we may bump into 1 or 2 of you next year .
scanniaman.

fred
Super User!
Super User!

Postby fred » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:54 am

Hi Folks

Happy new year all.

Phil, we are most likely going out in May, perhaps see you then.

Cheers Fred

Sooz

Happy New Year

Postby Sooz » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:42 am

Happy New Year from us

All the best to everyone for 2010

Not long now till June till we can go again :D

kicki
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Learn about the Dobruzha area

Postby kicki » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:33 am

Hi,
Next friday I will have a two hour presentation about traditions, culture and history on Dobruzha.
My name is Kicki Näslund and I am an archeologist from Sweden. Since nearly 5 years I been working and partly living in Bulgaria. Present I am working at the Academy of Science in Sofia.
For further information answer this post or send an email to knaslund@gmail.com.
Hope to see you
Kicki

Hoowster
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Hoowster » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:40 am

I am going to cut and paste his here from the Balchik Airport thread because we know that those in the NA might then get an automated response and the chance to contribute?

BALCHIK AIRPORT

This possibility of an airport at Balchik is the single biggest news for anyone who years ago registered themselves in the Northern Alliance on MYBG ....LOL.

If the idea of the airport does go ahead and is completed the regeneration of the Northern coast will get a huge boost. How that regeneration is handled causes some fears of course....It would be good to fulfill the dream of managed cheap flights 24/7/365 but please no more Golden sands or Sunny beaches! Kavarna can Import a few hundred thousand tons of sand and take that mantle here....Plus we already have the most up market resort of Albena which will be easier for tourists to get too.

Shabla should continue to fly the flag of green tourism with a smattering of small hotels??? Perhaps the other golf course proposed there might include a water treatment centre?? I'd much prefer a balneolic theme for the area...Spas, hospitals etc....

Anyway 2012 is sure going to be very interesting for property owners North and North West Of Balchik....We've waited long enough for sure.

8)

Mmmm last posts here ages ago! (April 2010!!!!...)....I hope this news encourages you all to re emerge and take heart & part...LOL.....Read The Balchik airport thread as this now seems to be gaining a more concrete credibility..

Whatever next?....A formula 1 Race track at Kavarna??..... :wink:

alig
Super User!
Super User!

northern

Postby alig » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:01 am

:D Lets not count out DOBRICH either, we are a large town/city, close to balchick where there is a lot to see and do and the center is now starting to look super!!!!
we have a couple of small mals and good hotels too, within a taxi ride 8) 8)

Hoowster
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Hoowster » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:12 am

I refer my learned friend to my last message and my closing comments...

"Anyway 2012 is sure going to be very interesting for property owners North and North West Of Balchik....We've waited long enough for sure."

Indeed m'lud I do believe that the ever improving town Of Dobrich is indeed a hop skip and a jump north west of Balchik.... :lol:

:lol:

shadrack
Super User!
Super User!

northern alliance

Postby shadrack » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:49 am

A friend told me they are already doing tests on the runway area thats great news.Should it take longer than 2012 its still a step in the right direction as things stand in the summer months there isn't much change from £1000 for 2 people when you add car hire.I think the idea that people can possibly do long weekends when this is up andrunning instead of once a year bring it on :lol: regards rick

Hoowster
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Hoowster » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:14 am

Absolutely mate!

Its what I thought would happen those many years ago.....Lets see if they can do what my imagination always envisaged.....

1. Cheap flights at least all summer
2. Cheap domstic flights from Sofia ensuring more Summer homes being bought by Sofians...
3. Cheap Flights from smaller UK airports...eg Leeds & Bradford, Bournemouth & Manston (Kent)....Bet you Bulgarians dont know those airports exist... :wink:
4. No1 airport for Albena
5. Tsonko Tsonev getting VERY involved.

Etc , Etc Etc

8)

Return to “My Place!”