THE NORTHERN BLACK COAST ALLIANCE

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

Oscar
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Oscar » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Balchik should be promoted as a tourist destination on the stock exchanges in Europe. It told the agency "Focus" GERB candidate for mayor of the Municipality of Balchik Svetomir Mikhailov. He said the city is not sufficiently promoted in Europe. Necessary to use all possibilities for this, especially in Romania. From our northern neighbor is the main tourist flow in the city, said Mikhailov. Another option for business development in Balchik, he said, is building a fishing village. "The North Coast has not. I do not know why this project was stopped. Our goal will be to open it, "said Mayor candidate. "In Balchik have a former military airport. Prepare a project to repair it and then should be given the concession to be used for charter flights to nearby resorts, golf courses, which will lead to creation of new jobs, "said Mihailov Svetomir. In his words except in tourism, the inhabitants of the municipality are employed in agriculture, which is well developed. "Part of the municipality is located in the heart of Dobrudja. Things are going well there. Agriculture is the second most productive in the community, "said candidate mayor of GERD. Balchik healthcare is good, according Svetomir Mikhailov, who has 25 years of medical practice. "The hospital is in good condition. Our medical center is functioning normally, doctors' practices in the municipality are occupied by one. The hospital applied for a program aimed at community hospitals and won about 2.7 million This amount is for the renovation of the building and purchase of medical equipment, "said Mikhailov. "So far we have always held fair election campaigns, without compromises, without entering the small details. We now so hold it - to be honest to each other, "said Mikhailov. "The trend of development in Balchik last about ten years I think is not such as can be. I could contribute to achieving better results, "added the mayor candidate of GERD.

http://www.moreto.net/novini.php?n=144979&p=5

Malarkey
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Malarkey » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:24 pm

Any existing members still in THE NORTHERN BLACK COAST ALLIANCE or any new members want to join or restart it?

houseman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby houseman » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:01 am

I'm an old member (and getting older); the trouble with having a thread just for the Northern BS Coast is that you can't tell from the header what exactly is being discussed in the thread at any one time.
There may be issues which are specific to this geographical area, but many are brought up with their own headers elsewhere.
It does avoid having to open threads which may actually only concern, say, Sunny Beach residents' issues, but equally it could contain all sorts of stuff which is shall we say esoteric even for those whose interests are local to Varna, Balchik etc.
I'm only a visitor, so that's just from my limited perspective.

Hoowster
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Hoowster » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:35 pm

Malarkey wrote:Any existing members still in THE NORTHERN BLACK COAST ALLIANCE or any new members want to join or restart it?

I am still around though living in Varna now.....Visit the Northern coast when I can but 2 kids in Varna schools doesnt help.
As far as I know the thread has never died its just that people are not posting on it much....This is the first message I have got from MYBG since Noah was a Lad...

Anyway still have a house in Shabla though its for sale now.... (20,000 Euros no offers).....

8)

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:13 pm

Glad your still around Hoowster,

scanniaman
Penny Pincher

Postby scanniaman » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:23 am

Still here and regularly check the forum, living in BG near kavarna.
scanniaman

Hoowster
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Hoowster » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:33 am

Good to see you too!!!!.....I am getting to be a veteran now June.....11 years in and I am almost getting to the point where I know 50% of the ropes here in Bulgaria...

:roll: :D

paul-alice
Super User!
Super User!

Postby paul-alice » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:51 am

Still here, living permanently here, near Dobrich

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:14 pm

Hoowster wrote:Good to see you too!!!!.....I am getting to be a veteran now June.....11 years in and I am almost getting to the point where I know 50% of the ropes here in Bulgaria...

:roll: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Your doing well with getting 50% after 11 years, 17 years and I only have 50% :lol: :lol: saying that maybe that's all we will ever get. 8)

Hoowster
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Hoowster » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:27 pm

Its the ones who think they now know it all that worry me the most June... ;-)

We were up in Balchik the other day to visit the Botanical gardens....What a Lovely day...The sun was hot & the gardens Lovely...Full of Romanians as the Russkies are still affected by the Crimea/Ukraine debacle & wont come in any numbers just now....

8)

Return to “My Place!”