Lisi Vrah

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

mememe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mememe » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:43 am

Looks like still no joy here so far, bluecallum, but maybe someone will happen along....

Meanwhile, a quick internet search turned up this, which seems to be current:-

http://lisivrah.simplesite.com/424253057

but unfortunately there are no contact details.

But there's also a Facebook page for Lisi Vrah, again current and the one UK contributor seems to be from Dumfries, Scotland. Here:- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisi-Vr% ... 0827512443

You could try contacting them via Facebook if you're a member, or PM me if not and I will do it for you if you wish.

Hope this helps....

If you don't mind me asking, what's the reason for your question? Did you buy a property there and need some help? Or do you just need some information?

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:00 am

Maybe in Dumfries but the post on FB is in Romanian.

mememe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mememe » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:26 am

scot47 wrote:Maybe in Dumfries but the post on FB is in Romanian.

Quite so, Scot - but the poster I mentioned has a completely 'English' name, has posted there in faultless English and also has FB friends who are patently family members and who are also patently British....

All IMHO, of course... :wink:

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:45 pm

In Romanian ? There must be a connection with the Securitate ! Or Marshal Antonescu and the Romanian royals (who are German of course, like all the other royal families of Europe)

tracee55

Postby tracee55 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:31 am

Hi I have a house in Lisi Vrah and I started the blog. From this year I am going to be spending 6 months there and 6 months in Scotland. I am starting a camp site, café/bar and village shop, hopefully opening in June. Anyone who wants info on Lisi Vrah, I am your man :D

tracee55

Postby tracee55 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:58 pm

I can help anyone interested in Lisi Vrah :o

mememe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mememe » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:36 pm

tracee55 wrote:I can help anyone interested in Lisi Vrah :o

The 2nd (FB) link seems to have died - but see... I knew you weren't Romanian! :lol:

I thought I'd reply so that your posts didn't appear to go totally unnoticed.... Your blog, although short, seems interesting.

A nice offer and I hope that you get some interest, although, sadly, interest often wanes far too soon.

Good luck with opening your camp site/cafe/bar/village shop in Lisi Vrah and although you are diagonally opposite to where we are in BG, we'll certainly try to look by sometime and maybe stay after you've opened, so please keep your progress posted.

I have to say that the NE is not an area in which I've travelled a lot, so maybe it's high time to head that way, but most likely nearer the summer... :D

All the best!

tracee55

Postby tracee55 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:56 am

Thank you so much for answering :D you would be welcome anytime and I will keep everyone posted, I am looking forward to getting there and getting everything ready, take care and thanks again

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Re: Lisi Vrah

Postby MOD » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:59 am

bumping

Return to “My Place!”