Stefan Stambolovo, little village north of VT

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Luc
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Traffic noise

Postby Luc » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Hello,

On my recent visit to the lovely and usually quiet village of Stefan Stambolovo I was quite shocked at the massive increase in traffic through the village.

Does anyone know if there has been a road diversion in one of the neighbouring villages, or is this an inevitable sign of progress? The former I hope!

Regards

Luc xx

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Hippyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Hippyboy » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:23 pm

Dunno I've only ever been through Stefan Stambolovo . However, it is very close to the proposed route for the new Sofia-Varna 'Hemus Highway' . Construction has been put-off until 2014 , but it's likely to get very busy and noisy after that I'm afraid . Tim .

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bozzy

Postby bozzy » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:30 am

Hippyboy wrote:Dunno I've only ever been through Stefan Stambolovo . However, it is very close to the proposed route for the new Sofia-Varna 'Hemus Highway' . Construction has been put-off until 2014 , but it's likely to get very busy and noisy after that I'm afraid . Tim .

I don't suppose you know how close the highway will be to Stefan Stambolovo & the villages in close proximity, is it due to cut through the area between Polski Trambesh and Veliko Tarnovo?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
cruicky50
<b>Transport Services</b>

Postby cruicky50 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:09 am

The highway is planned for about 1km south of the village, its over the hill and in the dip so should be no problem with noise.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bozzy

Postby bozzy » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:30 pm

Thanks for the reply cruicky50 :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
millomgirl
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby millomgirl » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:50 pm

I have an old house there if anyone is interested in taking it off my hands. :lol:

Return to “My Place!”