The only foreigner in the village

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

goodlife

Postby goodlife » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:24 pm

jerico the only gay in the village!!!!!!!!!!!! thought you just got married recently!!!!!! did you tell the new mrs Jerico!!!!!!!!

Tiarnan
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Tiarnan » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:32 pm

Walkage
go you right ahead next Summer with a huge Bar B Q. I,m sure it will be a fantastic success. Have croquet, cricket, a car boot sale, book swops, wife swops and a Marmite tasting competition.
I wish you good luck....really I do...but don,t invite me......I,d rather have another hernia operation.

gillette

Postby gillette » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:37 pm

and I'd rather stick wasps up my ar**e!

goodlife

Postby goodlife » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:39 pm

thats your operation boojked Tiarman, and as a pain killer no Morphine for you you will eat a whole jar of Marmite :D

Frantic
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Frantic » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:56 pm

Tiarnan i think your lovely :D :D an Irish victor meldrew and that's not meant as an insult :D :D

Tiarnan
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Tiarnan » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:06 pm

Goodlife....pleeeeeeeeeeeese can I not just bite on a dirty stick while being operated upon rather than eat Marmite....anything but Marmite.

And Frantic....thank you for the compliment.....really I,m not all THAT bad. :wink: . Just don,t want the Bar B Q scene or anything resembling it.....we are not big alcohol drinkers......Marymo not at all....and I drink a dozen Zagorka a year. We came here for something completely different, we,ve found it and are happy with our life here.....and if other people like the "other scene" then good for them...each to thier own.

del69
Super User!
Super User!

Postby del69 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:11 pm

Are you bit of an odd ball Tiarnan....

Or just a fruit cake..........?

OR a rebel with out a clue..........................................?

:roll: i don't know,whats going on with you.

Del......just interested that's all.

Frantic
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Frantic » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:21 pm

Tiarnan it's good that you have found a lifestyle you love and i think i have found it too :D carry on with the craic i've had a good giggle on this topic :D

Tiarnan
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Tiarnan » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:27 pm

Del69
who am I to judge whether I,m an "oddball" or not....others will do that who know me....can,t see anyone here in cyberspace being able to judge.
A fruit cake... ?...again someone else will have to judge.
A rebel without a clue... ?...well I have a clue as to what I like and don,t like, what I want from Bulgaria and what I don,t want, what pleases me and what does,nt. I don,t want to live in "little Ireland", "little France", "little Germany" or "little England".
I have a clue about all those things. I know what I want...if someone else wants something else.....hey, go for it. Just count me out.
You know though, you could be right....or....maybe its YOU who is all of those things....maybe, eh. ? :wink:

del69
Super User!
Super User!

Postby del69 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:28 pm

AS you've said above, that's good for me, as you say, each to there own.

Just wondering were you was going with this.....thats all.....

Anyway enjoy...no harm....no foul.

Return to “My Place!”