Anybody from Vabel, Nikopol area?

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tamlynne2
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Anybody from Vabel, Nikopol area?

Postby tamlynne2 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:50 am

Hi
I am new to this forum and would like to know if there is anybody from England living in the Vabel, Nikopol or Pleven area.
We should be moving there in May 2009 and would like to contact people around those areas. There will be my wife and I and 4 children aged 14, 9, 7, 3.
Many Thanks
Andrew

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
monalisa
Super User!
Super User!

Postby monalisa » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:43 pm

Hi tamlynne2. My hubby and I live on the village of Totleben about 25km east of Pleven, been living here since January 2007, no kids your age all of ours are grown up, but if you want to hook up for a drink you will be more than welcome. when you can pm us and we will send your our email address. Good luck with the move. :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tamlynne2
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Email

Postby tamlynne2 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:48 pm

Hi, I do not have enough posts as yet to send PM's, so if you would like to pm me your email address we will reply to it.
Andrew Leonora

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Re: Email

Postby MOD » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:07 pm

tamlynne2 wrote:Hi, I do not have enough posts as yet to send PM's, so if you would like to pm me your email address we will reply to it.
Andrew Leonora

You will still need 3 forum posts to send AND/OR receive PM's! :wink:
Mod 8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tamlynne2
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby tamlynne2 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:18 pm

Hi MOD, Thanks for that.
Andrew Leonora

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:46 pm

We dont live in that area, but have driven around there quite a lot, lovely area, good luck with locating other people in the region.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
plouise

Vabel

Postby plouise » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:39 am

Whoowhooooo
Hi everyone,
Well someone else has found the most amazing place on earth.
I would love to invite you round on your arrival, I have 3 children age 2, 5, 8. I bought out there 2 yrs ago and have been trying to sell in UK ever since, Love the place, the people and the village. Other Brits have bought here but immediately resold, (its not sunny beach).
There are other Brits a couple of villages away all of which will do anything to help, one with a fishing business and one with a kyaking business and we all get together and do things. Moving out permanently end of Feb 09.
Its cost a fortune so far for flights every school holiday out there, and the tears on returning home.
I would love to know if you have spent time out there, or seen the schools.
The Mayor is terrific and his daughter is an English translater so I know you wont have problems, Sorry rambling due to excitement, English children for mine to play with LOL.
Please reply if you can or just ask on your arrival and someone will point you in our direction, most people know of the English woman and her kids and her mother ( I am married by the way, but my husband is finishing retraining before he comes out perm. He comes out every 10 weeks for 11 days)
Works well, we actually miss each other that way haha
Cant wait to meet you all Louise

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
neilburns

Postby neilburns » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:19 pm

Nikopol will allways be a special place for me having met my better half there. I dont go back as much as we used to to see her family, but its real nice. I hear so Brits say its run down villages and all that but who cares I really do love it.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
saelwin

Hi, just bought a house in Vabel

Postby saelwin » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:10 pm

My husband and I bought a house in Vabel this summer. We have been over a couple of times now. We are spending all of october at the house with our five year old daughter. The neighbours have been great but would love to speak to someone English this time...please!
would love to hear from those of you in the village or nearby.

sandra

Return to “My Place!”