would you recomend your village near VARNA?

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
the-cat

would you recomend your village near VARNA?

Postby the-cat » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:24 pm

we are looking for a house arround varna would you recomend your village to live in full time.if so why

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
fred
Super User!
Super User!

Postby fred » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:54 pm

Hi

Town yes, my place is in a place called Shabla. Shabla is a small town about 80K from Varna, I would recomend it to anybody. Why?, it's got the lot.

The unfortunate thing about your question is that you are about to get buried in recomendations, it will just go on and on and on.

This will not make your final decision any easier, in fact it might make it harder.

Ah well, take your time, make a list of wants and don't wants. When you finaly do decide you will spend ages wondering if you made the right choice.

Good luck a.

Cheers Fred.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tandt
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby tandt » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Or, you may not hear or the true 'pearls', because people prefer to keep them quiet, so that their 'little piece of heaven' doesn't get spoiled by Brits moving in. :lol:
Trev.

P.s. Shouldn't you mention the houses getting washed away Fred ? :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
scotsinkitka

Village near Varna

Postby scotsinkitka » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:36 pm

Hi Trev

you're right, best keep the good places secret. Damn I wish I had picked a better username!!!

Fred, you think 80km is near. I don't fancy meeting you in Varna & asking you for the nearest cashline machine! :)

Mark

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
varnaman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnaman » Thu May 20, 2010 6:53 am

Almost every village near Varna has Brits so it's surprising nobody has responded for a while.Perhaps it's for the reason that people want to keep the best ones secret.Now that Summer is fast approaching we'll see more people looking around, so if the op or anyone else wants specific information about a particular village just ask the members.
I don't live in a village but have visited most of those around Varna especially North and West,and have very detailed knowledge of a few so would be happy to give my own warts and all opinion.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Marfan

Postby Marfan » Thu May 20, 2010 10:35 am

Have a look at Google Earth type in Nevca, Vetrino, Bulgaria :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
raveydaveygravey

Postby raveydaveygravey » Thu May 20, 2010 12:12 pm

My place is in Krumovo, which is around 20km North of Varna, not much going on there, however my Dad lives in Kalimantsi full time, which is about 10km from the airport.

His village has a fairly decent expat community but the locals all seem fairly friendly also, they have two decent restaurants, The Han and a newer one that opened in March. The Brits normally meet up every Saturday at the local BBQ which also has a shop run by Danni & Nashco, there is another shop but I've not been there.

The locals celebrate all of the occasions in BG in a pretty good new town hall.

Don't know what else to say really.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
DaveyBoy

villages near Varna

Postby DaveyBoy » Fri May 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Hi the-Cat,

I have a house in Yarebichna which is approx 7 miles out of Varna City and 5-6 from the airport. Being close to the City the village seems reasonably prosperous by BG standards. It has a direct bus route to Varna which is very handy. The chuch has been recently rebuilt, there are a couple of bars/shops one of which has a decent restaurant.

There are around 4 sets of Brits in the village with just one living full time, a dutch couple and apart from that its the local population. The village is on a mile long spur of a main road and as such has no through traffic which keeps the village quiet and safe. I believ that th population is around 180. There are a couple of small factories so the roads are kept clear in the bad weather.

Its a friendly village and well placed for the city, beaches and airport. There are rarely houses for sale and in recent years Bulgarians have returned to the village from their travels abroad and new houses have been built. Compared to what some have said about their 'deserted' villages Yarebichna is positively thriving!

Hope this helps?

regards

Daveyboy

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Sat May 22, 2010 4:19 am

Near Varna. I know one where I lived for many years which is an hour by car or 90 minutes by rail. Is that "near" ?

Madara where the Horseman is. Nice village with everything you need - only 17 km to Shumen. Nice school with kindergarten. Shops. Not too many foreigners.

Return to “My Place!”