would you recomend your village near VARNA?

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
NannyJ
<b>Prop Management/Transport Services</b

Postby NannyJ » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:56 pm

HI, been reading the posts and would like to know if any one has ever herd tell of Bliznatsi?? Twin villages 20klm from Varna, two of the best villages I THINK in varna region!! The people are great,english,scots,dutch, and ofcorse Irish, three shops in DOLEN,and three up in GORAN, wich is a 20min walk from each other,post office, school,and kinder garden, two good reasturants with bars, bus twice a day to take you into varna, and back, what more could anyone ask for!!! if i had one wish it would be to be there now. ellie.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
DaveyBoy

Postby DaveyBoy » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Mr Hoowster!!

Come on Dave, I cannot believe that you have missed off my beloved Yarebichna from your list!! I know that that we are only a few Km's to 'Varna City tip' Vaglen/Vuglen but come on it certainly deserves a place alongside Oreshak, Dolishte, Kumonovo etc...

BVy teh way I have heard that a couple of lancastrian guys have just bought in Vaglen/Vuglen, I hope that they are not easily offended??

I'm over with my gang on Thursday so if you bump into a contingent of overweight chaps drinking in Varna wearing 'equal rights for yarebichna' t-shirts you'll know who we are!!!

cheers

Daveyboy

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Hoowster
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Hoowster » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:18 am

Well Dave you were one of the few who gave what the questioner asked for in the first place re Yarebichnaa which I have added to my list. I think you gave the most detailed description as you are a owner there.

As to anyone getting offended about Vaglen. If someone sees a house in broad daylight with Varna city dump next to it I would say they had made a well reasoned decision of their own? If they bought blind on e Bay then Im sorry for them but you seriously need to view and you only get what you pay for.
Re the poster from VT, its not crime that is making houses cheaper around Dobrich, they always were cheaper there and sadly now in the recession UK owners are selling theirs cheap (and not just in the Dobrich area) just to get a sale.
Its very definitely a buyers market now (which isnt bad) and the buy, buy, buy hysteria of 2003-20006 has gone, so sellers are making deals.
For €30-€50,000 you can get a house that is completely renovated often with a deal to include all the furniture etc....

8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Marfan

Found a couple of clips on youtube about our Village

Postby Marfan » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Found a couple of clips on youtube about our Village

(Nevsha Village, 55km from Varna and 20min drive from Varna Airport just down the motorway heading away from Varna, fantastic Village beautiful scenery and mountains all around, and of course a major paragliding area)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fM3xT5yo0s&feature=fvsr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETF7F1i5BIQ

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Varnaite

Vaglen Gold

Postby Varnaite » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:46 am

Theres only one Lancastrian that bought in Vaglen and I am he.Not off ebay in the dark but after carefull consideration and against the advice of my bulgarian friend,mentor and local businessman who lives in Yarabichna.
Yes there is a very large garbage dump that certainly stinks when the wind is in the right direction(it also provides an income for about a third of the local population who scavange there)As for the village itself it is rather poor with limited facilities mainly ramshackle houses packs of stray dogs(most of whom seem to be residing in my garden at the moment)
About 60% roma population who as of yet have only robbed about 2levs worth of wire and half a cube of wood(which as far as im concerned is well offset by the hospitality, food ,rakia and deafening chalga they have showered on me)
The local bar is reminisant of a saloon in the scariest cowboy movie ya ever did see.
Would I recommend you buy there ? Please god no the last thing we need in Vaglen is ten foot white washed walls new builds and the moral brigade stopping us slaughtering pigs in the street keep away at all costs.
As for me ive only been away a week and i cant wait to get back to my little bit of paradise behind Varnas dump.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:17 am

Well said. If your village has no Roma, ask yourself why.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Tiarnan
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Tiarnan » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:32 am

Varnaite
love your post. Brilliant. !!!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
houseman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby houseman » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:24 am

scot47 wrote:Well said. If your village has no Roma, ask yourself why.

D'uuuuuh? :?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:38 pm

scot47 wrote:Well said. If your village has no Roma, ask yourself why.

And if you find yourself stumped for an answer, what would Scot47 propose as the reason for this sad lack of "local colour"? :wink:

Return to “My Place!”