Orlintsi / Malina / Radoynovo area

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
starby
<b> Pool Supplier/Installer </b>

Postby starby » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:39 am

Hi Fey

Welcome to the area.
We are in Ravnets, which is very close by but I have been speaking to a lady called Christine who has a house in your village. I will let her know so that she can contact you direct.
When are you next out there? We are going out for a week at the beginning of July. The house requires some work and we are meeting with the builder to get that sorted. Hopefully next year we will be able to enjoy it.

Shirley

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
parademic

Postby parademic » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:54 pm

Archer when does the bar open in the area of Zagorci ?? & have you heard of a new cafe in Sredets.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bullador
Super User!
Super User!

first timer

Postby bullador » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:55 pm

Hi All, my husband and I are looking at a house in Orlintsi, only on the internet at the moment though, we are trying to arrange time off work to go out to view. I am trying to find out as much as I can about the area and by reading all of your reviews it sounds a nice one. We are retiring early both of us are in our early 50's, could anyone let me know what sort of prices the "council tax" electricity and water bills run out to approx a year, I would be very grateful for any information regarding expenditure for say a month, I know every one has different ways of living but we dont live the high life here and certainly wouldnt want to in Bulgaria.

:roll: thanks Pat.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
starby
<b> Pool Supplier/Installer </b>

Postby starby » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:53 am

Welcome to the forum Pat. I haven't been to Orlintsi myself but our house is not far from you. It is indeed a beautiful area but then I am biased. :lol: I think you will be amazed at the cost of living in BG but I will leave that to the guys and gals that live out there to answer.
There are a lot of Brits that have bought around this area, I don't know how many are permanent though. I would definitly advise you to visit BG and the property before buying. Some people have bought blind and been really lucky, funnily enough we don't hear from the ones that didn't do so well. If you are considering a lifestyle change, check it out first.
We are going out this Friday :D to meet the builder and get the renovations started.
If you need any help, just ask. Some one will either have the answer or know who does.

Kindest regards

Shirley

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bullador
Super User!
Super User!

lucky thing

Postby bullador » Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:59 pm

Hiya Shirley, thanks for the welcome, I wish that we were going soon, but have just returned from looking at property in turkey last week so have not got many holidays from work left. I wouldnt buy blind, as I think that is taking too much of a risk, you wouldnt give someone here your hard earned money if you didnt know anything about them would you. We will just have to wait a little while and then come out for about 10days and do some research and look around. There are so many nice villages to look at and every time I look at a house and think ooh this is the one for me a better one turns up. We will just have to see what is available when we come. Enjoy yourselves on holiday.

Regards Pat.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Archer
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Archer » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:45 pm

Hi Glazer
Just back, What a time I had??? :(
Taking the builder (so called) to court, as what a carp job, not finished, but still he was after the money. Find a lawer in Bourgas, costing about £500 to go though the first court, sould know in 12-18 mouths time with luck.
We going out on 31 July from Man to Sofia and drive down.
There is Steve in Zayortsi who now sells beer +, next to the the white house
If you like to meet up tel me on 0898352670 it my BG mobile.

Hi Bulador
Last yr, council tax 7.36 Lev (£2.60) elc £4, water .£6 this was the cost for 12 weeks over the year. Which houes are you looking at. there is one at 10.000 eur, which is next to Tony and Sally
archery

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bullador
Super User!
Super User!

my place

Postby bullador » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:51 pm

Hi Archer,
Glad you had a "good" time, sorry your builder is crap, but Im sure you will get it sorted. I am flying out on Tuesday, going to hire a car and drive round and see what villages take my fancy. I have been looking at Karnobat area, yambol and around about.

Pat

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Sapper
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Sapper » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:35 pm

Hello Bullador,
We have been residents in BG for nearly 18 months now, we have found that our largest bill is electric, 12 months =just under 1200 lv,our local tax is 38lv per year, our water charge 15lv for the year, Hope this helps.
regards Jack

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bullador
Super User!
Super User!

utility bills

Postby bullador » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:06 pm

Hi Sapper,
Thank you for taking the time to reply to my query, can I ask you which area you live in and how do you find living out there all the time.

Return to “My Place!”