Lazur, Bourgas centre

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

Liliana

Lazur, Bourgas centre

Postby Liliana » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:51 pm

OK MOD done a search so here goes...

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this particular region of Bourgas (лазур)

Not looking for anything in particular at the moment but any information, experience or insight would be appreciated. I have quite a good knowledge of Bourgas but not this part... :? :)

Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Lazur, as I understand it, is the most sought after residential area of Burgas and where all the 'posh' money goes as it is close to the Gardens and Sea Front has a lot of old houses down tree lined streets that includes the Turkish Consulate. New build flats seem to attract premium prices there.

You best have the Bentley waxed and the Chauffeurs uniform dry cleaned before considering moving there.

That's my opinion, but folk that know Burgas better than I, might say different. :wink:

Liliana

Postby Liliana » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Moscow_Wolf wrote:has a lot of old houses down tree lined streets that includes the Turkish Consulate :wink:

Thanks for that information. I know where the Turkish consulate and Lazur is but just wanted a little more info. Don't know about the Bentley though :wink:

No seriously, I do have an interest there at the moment along with Sarafavo (which I already know)...

Looks like I'll go and have a look when the weather turns a little milder :lol:

truckyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Re: Lazur, Bourgas centre

Postby truckyboy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:26 pm

Long time since anyone posted, but heres my tuppence worth..Lazur is where i had to go to get my Residence permit, its very close to the football stadium..whereas the turkish embassy is very close to the town centre, and not far from the bourgas bus station..and to me quite a distance apart, but i will say that it didnt appeal to me as a place i wanted to live, and very old building from the commie era..but each to their own..it is however very close to the sea garden, in fact anywhere along that main road is opposite the sea garden, the new building with the smoke glass windows would be more appealing..a place where a friend of mine moved to from Pomorie, as he said, the prices are rising, whereas pomorie is stagnated..he is an estate agent too, so seems to know the score..good luck.

Return to “My Place!”