CBA Supermaket

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

dodger2201
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

CBA Supermaket

Postby dodger2201 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:00 pm

will never use CBA supermarket group again i bought a wine box in the provadia store on Friday opened it on Saturday and it was off took it back on Tuesday with receipt and they refused to change it or give me a refund as it had been opened how can you taste anything without opening it first even phoned their head office and they told me not their problem it is the makers problem also told me this is their normal procedure if something has been opened so no more of my money will be spent there BUYER BEWARE

Nick1

Postby Nick1 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:22 am

Welcome to bulgaria,they dont know the meaning of customer care doesnt exist here.

dodger2201
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby dodger2201 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:37 am

been here 9 years and never had a problem with the bigger store ia metro kaufland

Nick1

Postby Nick1 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:19 pm

Your lucky ive had trouble with kaufland before with a toaster we bought that blew up when we plugged it in,they said i had to send it off to someplace to get it tested as they only sold the said item,it ended up in the bin outside,but in bg some bad places and some not quite so bad i suppose.

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:41 pm

I purchased a kettle from a well known store 2 days after I used it the kettle blew up and tripped out the whole apt block. :lol: :lol:

scanniaman
Penny Pincher

Postby scanniaman » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:55 pm

Banjo, just say the store name, they won't track you down and shoot you .scanniaman

Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:40 am

I bought a rubbish angle grinder from Kaufland for 12 leva; it's been used and abused by me and countless maistors for eight years and is still going strong, so I can't really comment on their returns system.... ;)

Return to “My Place!”