Amadeus 3

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

rubbertoe
Super User!
Super User!

Amadeus 3

Postby rubbertoe » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:02 am

New staff at Amadeus 3, a guy with Brazil football top and a lass called Reena the Cleaner. No change to complex as the guy spent his time repairing an empty swimming pool while Reena was rarely seen. Knowledge of English worse than the previous staff.
The pool was eventually filled with water around the 17th June therefore a few residents had left to fly home by then.

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:03 pm

Hate to tell you this but pool now very murky and dirty, no sign of anyone to look after pool or even speak to regarding a complaint. One long term rental in an apartment has not had any sleep for 5 nights due to people on the floor below partying until 4am each morning.

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:37 pm

I have to ask are the owners paying the maintenance bill for their apts if they are then stop throwing money away and cut and run . 8) 8)

rubbertoe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby rubbertoe » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:41 am

Daughter at apartment this week in Amadeus 3. She called to say she has a problem with a water leak. Looked for handyman and Reena but could not find them anywhere. She asked people around the pool if they had seen either one of them and they stated that they had not. What a support service, now worse than ever. This complex goes from bad to worse.

Start Invest waken up!!

rubbertoe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby rubbertoe » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:54 pm

Daughter eventually found handyman who she thought was helpful, spoke a little English and helped by fixing problem. Contact mobile number for residents to call when seeking assistance would be helpful in the future.

rubbertoe
Super User!
Super User!

Re: Amadeus 3

Postby rubbertoe » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:20 am

The Management Team for Amadeus 3 have informed owners and residents that the annual maintenance fee will be 6.5 EURO per sq meter for 2016/2017. Owners were informed of this at the end of season 2015/2016.

The latest notice which was posted by the management at the end of August 2017 reads "Due to a large part of the unpaid support for 2016-2017, the funds are not enough to cover the costs, so the electricity and water in the common parts of the building will be discontinued as well as the maintenance of the pool"

It is obvious that the people who pay their maintenance every year are not only subsidising the people who do not, but are being denied basic facilities in this complex.

This complex opened in 2006 and maintenance contracts have never been discussed or issued to owners.

Advice will be received with thanks

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:33 pm

Interesting topic, If no maintenance contract has ever been issued or discussed how can there be any satisfaction from the owners. This is management at its worst. Can I ask do the residents own the outside areas ie swimming pool if not then the management cannot take money from maintenance to pay for its upkeep art 51 2013 new law regarding outside areas.Also the electricity in the common parts of the building cannot be turned off this is an health and safety issue. But I will also say that 6.5 euro per square meter is a very good bargain some small complexes charge 15 euro a meter I think that is to much.There is a need here to issue all owners with a 12 month contract if no contract has been issued since 2006 you need to change your maintenance company. 8) 8)

rubbertoe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby rubbertoe » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:42 am

Hi Banjo
Thanks for your reply.
As far as i am aware the residents do not own the pool area or the common parts and you are right about health and safety issues especially for elderly owners and the many children who visit. It has been mentioned for some years that it is mostly the Russian owners who refuse to pay their maintenance money but no figures have ever been published.
Owners who have paid their maintenance on a regular basis throughout the years now feel that they are being ripped off as they have been subsidising those who have not been making any financial contribution towards the maintenance. Things appear to be going from bad to worse especially for these loyal folk who make payments. :(

Cheers

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:13 pm

I was there today, there are lights on floors above the ground floor, but the main entrance is quite dark, no lifts working in the entrance we were in. Pool is starting to turn green as you can see the pump is not working. Electric fobs still work.

truckyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby truckyboy » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:35 pm

Its a common problem in getting all the owners to pay..some argue ( mostly russians ) that theyre only there for 2 weeks..but say nothing about the holiday makers they rent out to..my wife ( bulgarian ) interrupted a conversation with our maintenance man ( our neighbour who took on the responsibility ) with a russian lady..her apartment is usually quite busy..but complained about lack of keys ( bl**dy cheek, get some more cut ) and complained about the service charges ( 100 lev per annum) so my wife told her of the facilities available to her guests as well as herself, and politely told her that if everyone paid, the costs will reduce, failing that..the locks will be changed, the lifts will have a swipe card, to all owners who pay..she said we were not allowed to do that..our man Vasco reminded her of her and others obligations.. he paints, re.tiles, changes bulbs, maintains the lift, organises the cleaners, answer phones etc..what do these people want..last year someone even stole the plants and bushes, our man found them on the balcony of one of the apartments..another russian..

Return to “My Place!”