Amadeus 3

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

shearwater

Re: Amadeus 3

Postby shearwater » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:10 pm

ok tedthered if your happy with that arrangement fair enough .How often do they charge you ? Is it only what you use when its occupied or is there a nominal monthly fee ? We have not paid anything since August as our place is empty and not registering anything on meters .

rubbertoe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby rubbertoe » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:39 pm

Hi shearwater
Where is the water office in Nessebar and what name does the office display. I already pay my electricity online to EVN and check the usage at the same time ....so easy to use. Just pay for what you use with no charges.
Thanks

shearwater

Postby shearwater » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:09 pm

rubberrtoe will get you name of street in nessebar its just off the main road going uphill in new town on right hand side .Just a little kiosk basically next to a haberdashery .

rubbertoe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby rubbertoe » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:55 am

Do you know that owners can now pay their council tax in Sunny Beach rather than going along to the Council Buildings in Nessebar. The office is located round to the right past DJanny's going past La Piazza and along to the Fish Restaurant. The Council Office is opposite the Fish Restaurant. Very handy!

shearwater

Postby shearwater » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:59 pm

I am rather ashamed to say this but we have not paid any rates since we bought the place 11 years ago as never knew anything about it until 2 years ago .Still not got round to it as we tried to find it once in Nesebar to no joy .How much are you paying for a 2 bed apt on average annually ?Will probably pay it in July .

rubbertoe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby rubbertoe » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:07 pm

A one bedroom at 68sqm is around 168 lev each year.

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:39 pm

You will have a fine to pay for each year that you have not paid. Also the Municipal are now taking action against people that have not paid for a number of years. My advise would be to contact them as soon as possible. Here is a link to the Municipal office http://english.nessebarinfo.com/departments.html

Return to “My Place!”