Amadeus 3

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

sox
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Re: Amadeus 3

Postby sox » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:36 am

Start Invest(s) are no longer responsible for the management of Amadeus 3. A new company has been formed Etazhna Sobstvenost. Any owners requiring any further info, please PM me

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:46 am

I would be interested to find out who ( formed )the new company is it the old one being revamped could you pleas put details in the public domain and no private pm. 8)

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:34 pm

Hi the new company is being run by a Russian lady that lives in the complex, They have put new security locks on the doors, and they are maintaining the lifts. There is a problem with regard to the pool at the moment as its not owned by the apartment building. They are also looking for a new caretaker. If anyone wants more info please pm me

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:50 pm

Seems like good news for the owners and I hope it works out, the swimming pool plus outside areas could be a problem this land will belong to the business that purchased the land to build on so it will be a separate entity but I am sure this can be sorted but please remember that any maintenance that is paid for the upkeep of the building cannot be used for the pool if its on private land owned by the original business it goes against EU law. :D

rubbertoe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby rubbertoe » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:52 am

Hi as the locks have been changed does the swipe fob for the front gate still work which enables owners to gain entrance to the complex. The same fob is also used to open the front door to the reception areas ...if not how do owners access their apartments within the complex?

oldtimer

Postby oldtimer » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:51 am

This is the email that was received re locks

ATTENTION ! We installed Security System! Everywhere at 4 entrances (main and to the pool) there are sensors of immediate reaction! In each of the block (A and B) one Bulgarian family lives on, which we supplied with security consoles. Without agreement with us (Etna Sobstvenost management), you can not enter the house.
Please let us know if someone want to enter the house till May 2018. The security entry consoles will be provided. Otherwise the police will come if any stranger will enter the house.

ВНИМАНИЕ ! Установили охранную систему на 4 входа. Доступ будет невозможен без согласования с нами. Предупредите риэлторов воздержаться от посещения до мая. Будет приезжать полиция.

ВНИМАНИЕ ! Везде на 4 входах стоят датчики немедленного реагирования! В каждом из подъездов живет по одной болгарской семье, которых мы снабдили пультами. Перешлите в альтернативный чат. Без согласования с нами (Етажна Собственост) в дом войти нельзя.

oldtimer

Postby oldtimer » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:54 am

This one has now been sent my Start Invest so it looks like they are hitting back

Dear owners,

We would like to inform you that several apartment owners from Amadeus
3 registered the condominium without making a decision at the general
meeting and without your knowledge! They install SOT on the inputs of
Amadeus 3, thereby limiting access to your properties!

START INVESTS Ltd. informs you that it will convene a general meeting
in order to make an adequate decision for the management of the common
parts of the building!

rubbertoe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby rubbertoe » Tue May 01, 2018 5:00 pm

The new company managing Amadeus 3 appears to be heading in the right direction by attempting to take the needs of owners into consideration. Looking for overall improvements to the Complex this year. Just have to wait and see!

oldtimer

Postby oldtimer » Mon May 07, 2018 3:40 pm

The old fobs are still working on the gate and main doors to the building, no lifts working and nothing has been done to the pool yet. There is no one around anywhere. So best wait and see what happens

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Wed May 09, 2018 10:00 am

sounds like the lifts have been out of action for a long time getting luggage upstairs must be very difficult. Hope it gets sorted out soon it seems that buying an apt in Bulgaria is easier than keeping the complex maintained they take our money and run. :) :)

Return to “My Place!”