Amadeus 3

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Re: Amadeus 3

Postby oldtimer » Sat May 19, 2018 4:56 am

Well there is 1 lift working out of the 2 in A block, lights are back on in the stairways, and yesterday 2 ladies came in to clean the common areas.

rubbertoe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby rubbertoe » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:49 am

Still problems regarding the pool area and general work on the complex but the main problem is people not paying into the maintenance account,therefore no cash for repair and maintenance. Any advice on how to force owners to pay into the fund?

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:35 am

Have they got contracts or have they run out and a new one not issued or a new one not negotiated. I am afraid that you cannot force people to pay,do the people not pay because it is over priced maintenance are they unhappy with the complex and the way its run you could ask a lot of people and get different answers from them all its a chicken and egg question we have the same problem with a multitude of reasons so I do not think there is a answer to your question good luck anyway and if a way is found to get all the owners to pay let me in on it and I will make you famous.

rubbertoe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby rubbertoe » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:18 pm

We have never had contracts in the 12 years since we purchased our apartment. Contracts have never been mentioned or discussed.

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:39 am

How much per square meter is being asked for, the size of your apt will define how much you pay and it should be in writing what the money is being spent on IE cleaning common area also swimming pool. When people buy an apt you should have signed a contract for maintenance with all this explained the contract works both ways the maintenance company are obliged to you to keep the complex in tip top working order.The fee for maintenance goes up a little every year depending on inflation.Sounds a bit of a mess to me and its no wonder people do not pay.

rubbertoe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby rubbertoe » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:09 am

The new management team appear to be doing their very best to provide a better service that the old team. Photos provided of the work being carried out along with regular updates.

Return to “My Place!”