Amadeus 3

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

rubbertoe
Super User!
Super User!

Re: Amadeus 3

Postby rubbertoe » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:45 am

Looks like all comments have dried up as the season ends. Any updates will be posted in the spring when the summer season opens. No news is good news ....I don't think!

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:41 pm

Just been reading that a third of all homes/apts are empty in Bulgaria so why is there a building boom on the coast who is buying them. The answer is nobody there are some apt blocks for sale in sunny beach that are offering maintenance free sales. Keep us informed rubbertoe of any progress if any. :) :)

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:24 am

No one around at Amadeus, and as far as I am aware they still not taking any payments. Why so many buildings, dirty money to clean

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:55 pm

Just a question is there any more updates on this issue of maintenance for apt blocks in Bulgaria are we as foreign investors being cheated still. :( :(

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:47 pm

As far as I am aware nothing has changed yet, still no lifts working etc

shearwater

Postby shearwater » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:39 am

Hi guys not been on here for a while .I see many of you are not happy regarding utility bills and I don't blame you .We have an appt in Balkan Breeze and were in the same boat too for years .This year we are paying direct to EVN and the water company by internet and its so so simple .Water cost very little and the power company only charge you for what you use each month .We get email from EVN at the start of each month informing us of our bill .Our last 5 months bills have been zero which goes to prove our place has not been used illegally by management to rent out .When we pay the bill by debit card the transaction costs under £3 which is well worth it .As I say you don't use you don't pay a thing so no more standing in post office crowded lines to pay bills to a non English speaking staff member .Last summer for our power bill it was 43 lev for the month we were there and air con was never off .Before we were paying our management well in excess of this .

rubbertoe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby rubbertoe » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:37 pm

Hi
Where do you pay your water bills? Direct or at Post office ?

shearwater

Postby shearwater » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:38 am

Hi rubbertoe we pay our water bill in Nessebar .When we changed over from paying the management our water bills and power bill to the national suppliers .We had to pay 140 lev for the changes .Paying the electric is simple online but you have to go to Pomorie to register and do it online ,takes minutes after that its plain sailing and much cheaper than management rip offs .We went to Nessbar to pay water bill and on arriving we were informed that there was no charge as we were 100 lev in advance because of the 140 lev we had already paid for the changes .If you have any questions I can help with please ask .

shearwater

Postby shearwater » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:42 am

After you get this sorted out you dont have to go to post office and stand in those waiting lines for ages .There is a little office in Nessebar just walk in give the girl your apt number and she will tell you how much you owe .

tedthered
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby tedthered » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:54 am

We have set up direct debits with DSK bank in Nesebur and they pay our water, electric, and council tax bills

Cheers

Ted the Red

Return to “My Place!”