UK independence day

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:05 pm

Nick the trade defecit means we are not a manufacturing nation and the record is because of the decline in gas and other exports, simply mean the UK is not a manufacturing nation. We also have a trade defecit with China, who doesnt

Apart from that it is irrelevant to us being in the EU and would not be a reason to leave, on the contrary the imports may have tariffs as mr banjo has pointed out meaning the zero hours worker would be even poorer

Can you explain how it would change after a Brexit we wont be able to manufacture anything because everyone is working and no more immigrants could be brought in

Can you tell me how much we make from foreign students please who are include in the immigration figures

You have lost sight of all the Winston Churchill promises, this issue was not even mentioned, you have been had off

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/b ... f48abaa055

And another thanks guys for putting the Atlantic gateway hub at Liverpool into jeapordy

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/busin ... 09681.html

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Nick1

Postby Nick1 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:27 am

We are a trading nation troyan in 2000 our trade with the EU was at 60% in 2015 it was at 47%,so it shows the gap is getting wider as i said/ we are trading more with other countrys.
Germany and the UK have one of the biggest trade deals out of the whole EU just because we leave doesnt mean that will be over,we will still trade with them.
although it now looks like we might be getting a watered down version of leaving the EU.lol

but we will save the 13 billion we gave the EU every year.

As to bringing in more immigrants in to the UK,do we really need more,i think not.

i dont know how much we make from foreign students(sorry)

its nice to have a conversation with someone on here who doesnt feel the need to lower themselves by calling other people names(very sad)

also shares and the pound up again,so things are looking better,the FTSE is now higher than it was before brexit.
Last edited by Nick1 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:53 am

They Lied about the money, They said the Net figure was 55 million per day when it us 18 million....... thats quite a big fib
its about 27 pence per day per person
Add that to cheaper insurance, roaming charges savings on visas,reciprocal health benefits
Not forgetting the money coming back is actually used in deprived and targeted worthwhile areas
Farage who knows the figures better than anyone actually said Net when he was talking about gross

How many times do we need to be told Nick we would have to pay the same amount to have access to the market like Norway and retain movement of labour

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... udget.html

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Nick1

Postby Nick1 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:58 am

Name me a politician on either side that hasnt lied in the bexit campain troyan,even obama had a go at it.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:20 am

I would say the closest to the truth was David Cameron unless you have any specific lies he told

He and Jeremy Corbyn both share similar views on the EU and they are we are probably better in but the EU must change, or reform

I dont like many things about the EU

What I do know is Britain was not suffering last Wednesday we had full employment and low interest and low inflation

After 2008 which was a USA triggered problem as is the refugee problem havent we had enough rough rides for the moment, at least wait until things go wrong before you try and put them right .....lunacy

Compared to wars in Afghanistan and Illegally in Iraq and Libya the EU contribution is pocket money

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:33 am

And thanks guys I....... an ordinary working person has just spent 120 lev in Lidl Lovech which equates to 50.86 instead of 46.44 so you are already costing me money

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
millomgirl
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby millomgirl » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:56 pm

Full employment??? Have you been to the north east recently???

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:05 pm

Sorry correction, highest employment ever recorded, not full employment

http://uk.businessinsider.com/uk-employ ... ory-2015-3

And yes I have ......worked on the ill fated Redcar steel works PCI project a few years back in 2013, big project

Actually really shocked me how militant the local workforce was,it was like a trip back in time

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
stoney

Postby stoney » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:53 pm

As the population is at a record high, the fact that employment is too, would not seem to be particularly surprising. Perhaps the conditions of employment in addition to the structural unemployment contributed to the discontent behing the BREXIT vote.

Return to “My Place!”