SHABLA...North East Coast.

Tell others here about the town, area or village you have bought or actually live in...positives AND negatives!

Moderator: Moderator

fred
Super User!
Super User!

Postby fred » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi

We would love to have you as a guest for a few days Tim, you sound like our kind of people and if you're not then we don't have to repeat the exercise.

Our next visit will most likely be in May next year. May is a fantastic time to visit the area, it may not be reliably warm but it's green lush and with an abundance of wild flowers and bits of it are breathtakingly beautiful at this time.

We could arrange to have a few other my BG'ers, who are regular visitors, visit at the same time and make a little house party of it.

Cheers Fred.

shebry
Super User!
Super User!

Postby shebry » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:21 pm

fred wrote:Hi all

Just to clear up any possible misunderstandings, I was pole dancing, not greasing my pole 8O , there' a world of difference :?

Shebry, you could go one of three ways. go into Kavarna, straight through and follow the signs to Cape Kaliakra or turn right off the main road and head, again for Kaliakra. When you get to Bulgeravo take the left turn out of the village towards Svet Nicoli and Kamen Briag. Drive through all the villages, the last one being Tulenovo, and all will come to the most absurd jumble of unsold new build villas in all Bulgaria, oh and a lighthouse. Buried in the jumble and right by the sea in Peshos restaurant. The other way you could go is through Shabla.

He won't remember me because I have only been there about three times in the last five years. Besides he never remembers anybody, my son complained to him about it on his last visit. If you like fish then you must have the Kalkan.

Cheers Fred.

Thanks Fred

We know Balgarevo well as we stayed in a friends villa when we could not get into ours, so I guess we go pass the Hippodrome Hotel and equestrian centre. We will certainly give Pesho's a go and report back
Thanks again
shebry

Thanks Fred

scanniaman
Penny Pincher

Postby scanniaman » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:54 am

Fred I'm glad you cleared that up , 'greasing the pole' , you had me worried for a minute, I mean....in public !
Hope you and Chris had a good time, say Hi to the others for us.
Chao.
scanniaman.

ERICAANDJOHN

Fishing trip??

Postby ERICAANDJOHN » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi All,

Getting excited now about coming over on the 24th just wondered if anyone knows of someone who organises fishing trips with all equipment in Kavarna area possibly whale watching???

Husband and two 20 something lads also looking to play a couple of the Golf courses anyone want to join us we have hired a mini bus

sorry if posted in wrong place

Thanks

Chippy
<b>Building Services</b>

Postby Chippy » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi

Did not think there was any whales in the BlackSea..... dolphins a plenty on the Northern Coast though. Need to be around 6-6.30 to view

I hear good things about Trip Kavarna

kavarna.trip@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +359 888148791
http://www.trip-kavarna.info

Have nice trip :)

ERICAANDJOHN

dolphins/ whales???

Postby ERICAANDJOHN » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:46 pm

sorry I cant beleive I said whales :oops:

fred
Super User!
Super User!

Postby fred » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Hi all

Heading off to Shabby Shabla in August, should arrive by the 12/8 and staying until the 24/8.

Get in touch if you are in the area.

If you are new to the area and would like a lightning tour then drop us a line. We have some friends coming with us and are going to show them around, you could tag along.

To all those who know us we are an open house as per usual.

Cheers all Fred.

Oscar
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Oscar » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Organize environmental brigade in the northern municipality of our Marine motto: "With good will on the nature of Shabla," as it happens for the second consecutive year, forward the correspondent of Radio "Focus" - Varna. Brigade will be held from 15 to 24 this month near Shabla Tuzla. Volunteers will live in field conditions in the camp in the central part of the camp "Dobrudja". Nature lovers will be included in various conservation activities - construction of artificial islands for nesting, cutting the cane in Shabla Tuzla, building and installing birdhouses, upgrading and retaining for the platforms for bird watching, collecting waste and surrounding beaches dunes, update the path around the Shabla Tuzla, recycling of materials and part of the waste collected in the form of workshop and blinding of the platforms with cane grass. Ekodeynostite will be organized in the early hours of the day when the weather is cool. Evening hours are allotted for fun with guitars, songs and other camp activities. The project is being implemented with financial support of the campaign EMEPA "I love nature - and I participate." Brigade is dedicated to three main goals - care for the conservation of natural habitats in the municipality, social networking between people of different ages, different parts of Bulgaria and the world, different professions and interests, all united around the idea for the benefit of the Bulgarian nature and last but not least promoting the concept of volunteering in the European Year of Volunteering 2011.

http://www.moreto.net/novini.php?n=139078&p=3

Oscar
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Oscar » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:57 pm

On 23 and 24 September near Shabla will be held festival of kites. Fest is dedicated to the rare and iconic area bird species - Red-breasted Goose. Oraganizatori are Bulgarian Society for Bird Protection and the Municipality of Shabla. The festival will include competitions with kites for small and large, competition for the most attractive model, demonstrations of model aircraft and paragliders flying kites and kite shop on the ground. concomitant program of the festival is also quite rich - performances of children's dance and theater groups from the region, excursions for bird watching, exhibitions of works by award-winning international photo competition "wild" Photovacation 2011 and poster competition entitled "European ecological network Natura 2000 - Life in harmony with nature ", a cocktail bar with pleasant music and other entertainment to the lighthouse at Cape Shabla and the Green Building Education Center in the city. The festival will take place in broad meadows to the "Monument" near Shabla lighthouse on the shore the sea. Program of the festival Sept. 23: 11.00 - Opening of the festival. Short speeches by the mayor of the town of Shabla, Mr. Krassimir Krastev, Chairman of the Bulgarian Society for the Protection of Birds, Mr. Petar Yankov; 11.10 - Children's performances on stage: children's dance group - the town of Shabla, Shabla ODK Performance, Dance Zone organization "Alex" - Dobrich, children from Romania, Performance of children from the town of Shabla, 13.30 - Start of Parade of Kites with competition for the best model / kite into two categories - child / adolescent age group and advanced. contest is organized jointly with the Bulgarian Federation aeromodelism; 18.00 - Announcement of winners and awards; 19.00 - Cubo evening in a bar in Shabla lighthouse - music, sea, light and more ... Note: Throughout the demonstrations are held aero, paragliders and kites. September 24: 11:00 to 13:00 - Performance of Theater Troupe from Kavarna; Two children dance ODK Shabla; Presentation of the dance school of Krapets; Dance School - Durankulak; 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. - Organized excursions Birdwatching in Shabla Tuzla (increased interest in several courses are held) Note: Throughout be held demonstrations of the model, paragliders and kites. 18.00 - Opening of the exhibition and announcement of awards at international photography contest under the patronage of FIAP - "Wild" Photovacation 2011 and poster competition entitled "European ecological network Natura 2000 - living in harmony with nature," Green Center, Shabla, 19.00-night bar in Cubo in Shabla lighthouse - music, sea, light and more ... ACCOMPANYING EVENTS IN TWO DAYS FESTIVAL At the venue of the festival will be provided special tents that will shelter: Workshop for kites; School - Ceramics - ODK Kavarna; Arbour BSPB; Tent Green Centre / Municipality Shabla, "Association Shabla for "- sweet, salty, handicrafts," Center for Rehabilitation and Social Integration - Shabla "- knitting and more.; Local Businesses production of bakery products, other producers of food - honey, vegetables, etc..; catering tent; Screenings of films in the Green Center, competitions for making clay figures and others.

http://www.moreto.net/novini.php?n=147406&p=2

Hippyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Hippyboy » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:57 am

So , was it good ?

Return to “My Place!”