English speaking lawyer Elhovo??

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

doughnut

English speaking lawyer Elhovo??

Postby doughnut » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:39 pm

Does anyone know of an English speaking lawyer in the Elhovo or Yambol area please?

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:03 pm

Hi Doughnut,
I have searched and even our translator has asked us to let her know if we find one, but nope, they must be in hiding if there is such a person, sorry. :(
Nikki

bagpuss
Super User!
Super User!

Postby bagpuss » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:16 pm

Howdy all,

I know of one and have been told about another one.

Plamen Markov is is Elhovo. He speaks reasonable English, but also has a translater for hire for 20 leva a day. If you are stood outside Bulgarian properties turn left and is a few doors down on the the same side. It says his name on the window.
His address is ;
7 Targovska Str.
8700 Elhovo
Phone 00 359 478 88249 office
Mobile 00359 887 331629
email: lawyerplamen@mail.bg

There is also another one, so i have been told, Again if you stand outside Bulgarian properties in Elhovo, turn right and go around the corner and cross the road on the same side. His office is above the notary office about 2nd or 3rd floor.

I can't recommend either, just know they are there.
Bagpuss

caroleohare
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Plamen Markov

Postby caroleohare » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:35 pm

Hi all,
We bought last year and used Plamen for all our legal work, without going through an estate agent. He was brilliant - wouldn't let a penny go from us until he was satisfied that everything was in order, and gave us precise details as to the next steps for each stage.
We have met with him several times since, for additional bits and pieces and he has been excellent. His English is good, and his wife, Emma, who works with him, is also very friendly and helpful.
If anyone goes to him, say hi from Mike and Carole!

doughnut

Postby doughnut » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:49 pm

:D Hi,thats brilliant news,sounds just what we're looking for.Thanks for the advice.

jaton

Re: English speaking lawyer Elhovo??

Postby jaton » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:56 pm

doughnut wrote:Does anyone know of an English speaking lawyer in the Elhovo or Yambol area please?

hi doughnut did you get a lawyer after , cause i need one to sort my taxes out. iD apreciate your contacting me if you can. im in uk at present. regards. Tony.

Runrig

Postby Runrig » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:11 pm

You don't need English speaking lawyers here in Bulgaria as there are plenty of good lawyers to chose from, all you need is a translator. I wouldn't limit myself to only a English speaking lawyer, as that is limiting your choice.

jaton

Postby jaton » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:52 pm

[quote="Runrig"]You don't need English speaking lawyers here in Bulgaria as there are plenty of good lawyers to chose from, all you need is a translator. I wouldn't limit myself to only a English speaking lawyer, as that is limiting your choice.[/quot
e

Thanks . I need a name and contact number so I can get my annual accounts sorted ,and i m finding it very hard to find someone. I cant aford to go over till august next year,so im trying to get it sorted from this end.Also i m not very good with computers. i m still learning so finding contacts and information, is nt easy.

jinx57
<b>Property Finder</b>

Postby jinx57 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:36 am

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:52 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote="Runrig"]You don't need English speaking lawyers here in Bulgaria as there are plenty of good lawyers to chose from, all you need is a translator. I wouldn't limit myself to only a English speaking lawyer, as that is limiting your choice.[/quot

agreed!

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”